Introduction

Brianter: Hey guys! I'm Brianter, a country north of Iceland and west of Greenland. I'm here to explain the rules with a selected group I have chosen at random. Introduce yourselves guys.

England: I'm England. Also known as the UK, which stands for the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

America: Yo bro! I'm America. Also known as the hero!

Japan: Herro. I am Japan-san. It is a preasure to meet you.

Prussia: Kesese. I'm the awesome Prussia. I vill do any dare you have for me!

Brianter: Okay. Now the rules. Rule Number One: You may do any dare/ask that you want.

Japan: Excuse me, Brianter-san, but wourd that incrude anything that is embarrassing and romantic.

England: I was wondering the same thing.

Brianter: Yes, that is included. Even if I hate it. Next rule. Rule Number Two: You can ask/dare any character you want.

America: This would include the Nordics and Baltics also, right bro!

Brianter: When I say anyone, I mean anyone. Last rule. Rule Number Three: You can also dare/ask me a question.

England: Are you sure Miss Brianter?

Brianter: I'm quite sure. It would only be fair if I did.

Prussia: Zhat is true! Kesesese. I hope someone dares you to do something wrong!

Brianter: I hope not. That would be quite embarrassing. So what you do guys to request is leave a comment. See ya.

America: Peace, bro!

Japan: Good bye.

England: Cheerio.

Prussia: See ya, losers!