Question for Everyone

Brianter: I'm bored so I'm going to ask everyone a question. Who is someone or a group of people famous form your country.

America: There's a ton of people famous from my country, duddete! If I have to choose one I say Captain America.

Brianter: I'm going to change that to the person who plays Captain America which I don't know. So for America's answer the person who plays Captain America.

England: I'll go with David Bowie. He died in January (2016) this year so that's why.

Italy: Ve I'll go-a with Galileo.

Romano: I'll go-a with Eiffel 65.

Brianter: So England-David Bowie, Italy-Galileo, and Romano-Eiffel 65.

Germany: I'll go with Ludvig Von Beethoven.

Prussia: I know Austria's. Kesesese.

Austria: Who would mine be?

Prussia: Hitler!

Brianter: *Trying to keep a straight face* Prussia! To some people that subject is touchy! You shouldn't just shout it out! Anyway we have Austria's. Who's next.

Austria: That is very rude! Maybe I wanted to do someone else.

Brianter: Would it happen to be someone I know because if not forever hold your peace.

Austria: *Opens mouth to speak then closes it.*

Brianter: That's what I thought. Next.

Russia: Someone famous from my land would be Rasputin.

Brianter: Ya, I know Rasputin! Wasn't he like that dude that did that stuff?

Russia: Don't you know much, da?

Brianter: No, I don't.

France: I as well have many famous people, but the most famous would be Napoleon.

Brianter: Ya, he tried to take over the world, right?

France: Oui, but he failed sadly.

England: What do you mean sadly, you frog?

Brianter: Okay. Next!

Egypt: Does mythology count?

Brianter: I count it.

Greece: Heracles.

Brianter: I love that dude's actual name. Much better than Hercules.

Greece: I *yawn* agree.

Egypt: Pharaoh Tutankhamen.

Turkey: Tut for short.

Greece: What are you doing here?

Turkey: To answer the question.

Brianter: Out! Go away, Turkey! You're not welcome in my home or country! Out!

Turkey: What I do?

Brianter: Shot a Russian plane flying over your land when you fly over Greece's all the time! Now out!

Turkey: Fine! *Leaves*

Brianter and Greece: *Relaxes*

Brianter: All right. Who's next? How about Canada.

Canada: You remember me?

Brianter: Of course. How can I forget my favorite North American country?

America: Hey! Not cool, dudette!

Brianter: It's the truth. The whole truth. And nothing but the truth.

America: Well then! See who I don't invite to my next party!

Brianter: Good! I don't like them anyways. They're to noisy. Now Canada, you may go.

Canada: Well. I would like to go with Nickelback. They're a nice band.

Brianter: Thank you, Canada. I agree, they are a nice band. Who'd like to go next?

Japan: May I, Brianter-san?

Brianter: Of course.

Japan: I'm going to go with Yana Toboso.

Brianter: Nice choice. I like his manga Black Butler. Well that's all for now. See you guys next time and comment any truth or dares for us. Also if you request something for all the countries I'll pick and choose a few since there are so many. I also decided that if you guys don't comment anything I won't update and that you're allowed to do as many dares or questions as you want. Bye for now.

Rayland: Good bye, aru.