Dare for Brianter

*Few days later*

Rayland: Brianter, I dare you to do the originar dare I had pranned for you to do, aru.

Brianter: What dare?

Rayland: Da, the dare where you worked at a maid cafe and served Turkey being kind, aru.

Brianter: Oh- That dare.

Rayland: Da, aru. You must arso terr Finrand that you made out with Searand, aru.

Brianter: You won't let that go will you?

Rayland: Neyt, aru.

Brianter: Fine, but I'm serving Turkey first. Can't I just do all the things they do at his house? I'd even have to make the food.

Rayland: Da, that's a good idea, aru.

Brianter: Thanks.

*Time skip to after having to serve Turkey because I don't feel like typing it and Turkey is evil*

Brianter: That was exhausting. He made me do a ton of things and was really mean. It was also really hot there.

Rayland: Da, werr now it's time to terr Finrand, aru.

Brianter: *Goes to find Finland. Finds him on a couch cuddling with Sweden.*

Rayland: *Follows Brianter.*

Brianter: Finny, I have to tell you something.

Finland: What is it, Bri?

Brianter: *Takes deep breath.* I snogged Sealand.

Finland: ........

Brianter: Finny?

Sweden: Mm. Wife are you all right?

Finland: You what!

Brianter: *quickly* I'm so sorry! It was a dare and we ended up snogging! I'll never do it again! I'm sorry!

Finland: When did this happen?

Brianter: Few days ago.

Finland: A few days ago!

Sweden: Mm. Wife calm down. It isn't a big thing.

Finland: How is this not a big deal!

Sweden: It means he's growing up.

Finland: That's a good thing, isn't it?

Sweden: Yes it is.

Finland: Fine. Brianter, I give you permission to date our Sealand.

Brianter: You what!

Rayland: Hahaha, aru.

Brianter: You got it all wrong. I don't like Sealand.

Sweden: Why not?

Brianter: Well he's loud, annoying, says he's a country when he isn't.

Finland: Are you saying you're to good for our Sealand?

Brianter: No! I'm just saying- You know what, never mind. Guys comment you dares or questions.

(Dear Readers,
Sorry for the picture. It's the only one of Brianter drawn now. That's what she looked like as a child. I drew it so I get to take the credit for it. Thank you for taking time to read this.
Sincerely,
wolflink39)