Decision

Brianter: I've come to a decision: If you guys don't comment questions or dares, I'll do random stuff for example last chapter.

Rayland: Da, which I was not in at arr, aru.

Brianter: Well excu~se me, princess.

Rayland: Don't use one of my brothers terevision show against me, aru.

Brianter: But it's a good show and catchy I might add.

Japan: Thank you, Brianter-san.

Brianter: You're welcome, Japan. Guys hope you comment some dare/questions because I get bored easily. I'm also thinking about starting a Tomato Club. You guys can join if you want. Just private message me and I'll give you the username and password and please no spamming it or making fun of it. Also it may be a while before I get it set up, but I'll let you know when I do.

Rayland: You're tarking to much, aru.

Iceland: I'll agree with Rayland on this one.

Norway: You talk almost as much Denmark now.

Denmark: Hey! I take offense in that!

Norway: Good you stupid Dane.

Brianter: It could be because I've been hanging out with him, America, and Prussia or the Awesome Trio a bit more. I still don't trust Prussia though. He's weird.

Prussia: Says zhe girl vho plays Japanese games, drinks hot tea, vatches Doctor Vho, and vatches anime.

Brianter: That's normal in America!

America: Actually it is, bro! I play Legend of Zelda all da time and I'll watch anime now and then. Not as much as my great tv shows, but sometimes! Though I drink coffee instead of tea, dudette.

Brianter: See.

England: Brianter, it isn't nice to gloat.

Brianter: You do it all the time with France though.

England: That's a different case.

France: Really? Tell me how, mon cherie.

England: Well you're a bloody frog, pervert, wanker, flirt, (continues on with a ton if insults.)

France: I'm hurt, mon cherie.

England: Stop calling me mon cherie, Frog.

Spain: Guys! Break it up! We don't need any arguments here. All we need are tomatoes.🍅

Romano: Shut up, Tomato Bastard.

Spain: But Roma-

Romano: Stop calling me that you bastard.

Italy: Ve~ Fratello I-a got you you're-a tomato.

Romano: Give me it, Stupido Fratello.

Italy: Sure! *Hands Romano a tomato.*

Romano: *Starts munching on tomato.*

Brianter: Well this is weird. See you next water time.

Japan: That is from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club.

Brianter: Yep.

Japan: Earrier the 'Excuse me princess' was from the Regend of Zerda cartoon.

Brianter: Ya. Well see you next time in the land of Hetalia. Or will you? Also forgot, You can dare/ask us anything. I don't remember if this was mentioned earlier.