Dare for England and Brianter

Brianter: We have a dare for England by.... Me! I'm bored and I also wanted to publish this awesome picture of Chibi Punk Ōtaki England. So the dare is to dress up as a punk with wolf ears and tail for the rest of the day.

England: This won't be so bad, but I'm not sure on the wolf part. *Walks to room and dresses up in old punk clothes: Gray shirt with bone cross, black leather jacket, gray jeans, and black boots with a black belt and UK flagged bandada. Does magic spell and wolf ears and tail appear.*

Brianter: You look so cu~te!

England: This tail feels weird.

Brianter: America get in here

America: *Comes in room.* Ya!

Brianter: Doesn't UK look cute?

America: Yeah he does. *Blushes. Walks over to Iggy and kisses him. While doing so his hand brushes England's tail and he moans.*

England: *Pulls away from kiss needing air.* Brianter you're horrible.

Brianter: Don't worry to make it fair I'm having Rayland make me do anything. What should I do?

Rayland: Da, Work at a maid cafe for a day and serve Turkey, aru.

Brianter: This won't be bad. You sure you don't want me to do something worse like make- *Claps hands over mouth.*

Rayland: *Thinks for what Brianter meant. Realizes what she means.* I changing the dare, aru. Da, I dare you to make out with Searand, aru.

Brianter: Nooo! Curse that annoying boy! Curse him!

England: You must do it Brianter.

Brianter: *mumbles* I know. Sealand get the bloody hell in here!

Sealand: *Runs into room.* What, Brianter?

Brianter: This is a dare and doesn't mean anything. *Crashes lips onto Sealand's into a kiss.*

Sealand: *Surprised, but soon melts into kiss. Brushes tongue against Brianter's bottom lip.*

Brianter: *Opens mouth in reply.*

Sealand and Brianter: *End up snogging each other.*

England: Well this is quite awkward.

America: Quite. *Whispers in England's ear.* Why don't we go somewhere more private?

England: *Nods head and leaves room with America.*

Rayland: Da, werr guys reave your dares or questions, aru.