This Needs a Title

This is the story of a girl named Ruby, Ruby Scarlet. She isn't your normal girl I guess you would say. No, she doesn't have powers if that's what you're wondering. I guess you could consider her to be different, or a better word, unique. She's a short girl, only about 5'5, and she's chubby and soft. She weighs 230 pounds and has a round face. Her hair is soft and unruly, only reaching the tops of her shoulders. It's a light blond color and is dyed white at the tips of her bangs and black for the tips of the rest. She has a few freckles littering the tops of her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. When she smiles, she has braces covering her top teeth and her eyes squint shut. She's a bubbly, happy girl, but gets incredibly shy around the people she knows. Around strangers, she's outgoing, brave, and likes to take control of the situation. Her story starts here, I hope you're ready.

She walks along the street, on her way to get some Starbucks. As she walks along the sidewalk, she accidentally runs into someone, he hurriedly gets up and tries to run again, but his pants are stuck on a wire in the fence next to them.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you." Ruby stutters and gets up, helping him get unhooked from the fence. "Where are you in such a hurry to?" He looks at Ruby's face, and does a double take. He smiles and holds out his hands, which are handcuffed together.

"Could you help me with this? I'm kinda stuck here." She takes out a Swiss army knife from her pocket and breaks the chain with a little bit of difficulty.

"So, why do you have handcuffs on? Playing a game or something?" Ignoring her question, he smirks and shakes his wrists off, clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly, enjoying the feel of freedom. He looks her up and down, then finally looks back up at her face.

"You're pretty damn cute, y'know that?" He smirks wider and she blushes, covering her face with her hands, embarrassed.

"O-Oh, thank you..." She's not used to being complemented like that. She looks back up at him and he's holding out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Caleb." He extends his hand out a little further, wanting to shake her hand. She grabs his hand and shakes.

"Hey, I'm Ruby." He smirked wider and pulls her closer. Then covering her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh, you're going to be fine..." He takes her and shoves her into the back of a nearby van, closing and locking the door.

"What the hell dude! I thought you were cool!" She sighed as the van started to drive forward. "At least tell me where we're going?" He looked behind at her using the rearview mirror.

"That would ruin the surprise, now wouldn't it?" He takes a few turns, exiting onto the freeway, supposedly out of town. "I already told you... you'll be fine"

"Fine..." She frowns and gives up, sitting there, trying to get as comfortable as she can.

"I'm not going to kill you... or rape you... so what are you scared of?" He looked back at her again, waiting for an answer. She looks up, seeming kind of tired.

"Hmm? Oh, I'm not scared. I just want to know where we're going. I hate surprises." He shrugs, returning to driving down the freeway.

"Honestly, I didn't plan on getting this far..." He ignored her again, still refusing to say where they're going. He looks back at her again. "Hey, wanna know why I was in prison?" She looks up at him again, shock written on her face, but only for a minute.

"You were in prison? That's what the handcuffs were, right?" She laughs and shrugs, now kind of curious. "Sure, why were you in prison?" He smirks again and turns his head to look back at her for a second.

"I'm a serial killer." He grinned wickedly before turning his gaze back to the road.

"Hmm, you don't look like serial killer, but okay I guess." He seemed a little irked at that comment, but responded nonetheless.

"Yeah..." He sighed loudly, as if trying to decide something. "Okay, you seem nice so I won't lie. I'm taking you to an abandoned warehouse, where you'll be interrogated." He looked back through the mirror at her again, seeing if she's alright.

"Oh, okay cool. What am I gonna be asked?" She looked up at him, completely intrigued now, seeming unfazed by the situation.

"We're gonna ask you about your ex-boyfriend... Are you not scared at all?" He took an exit and drove down a few roads. She shook her head.

"Nope, not really scared. But why would you wanna ask about that douche?" She looked down at her lap, a little peeved that he was the reason she was being kidnapped.

"He's a spy or something, I don't know." He sighs and rolls his neck, irritated. "Do you really think I want to interrogate you? Because I don't want to, I really don't." He continues driving, taking a few more turns. She seems hopeful now.

"Oh, so you're not interrogating me?" He looked back at her again.

"Sadly, I have to... but I have a feeling you're just going to answer everything right anyways."

K L