Cemetery Drive - Chapter 20 - Ken and Fred

Dedicated to MySweetSunshine :D

And we're on chapter 20!!! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading, voting, commenting, fanning and all that jazz. I LOVE YOU ALL! (Problemo)

•••Chapter 20•••

•••Gerard's POV•••

I managed to keep Hailey away for only a few days before she got used to me and Lauren kissing. As soon as she didn't gag whenever she saw us, she managed to be incredibly annoying. She'd follow us around, and walk in between us whenever we were about to kiss, and other annoying things like that.

I was sat on a stool at the kitchen island with my head in my hands, the tip of my shoe scraping the floor as I swung my legs back and forth. I was watching Lauren and Hailey while they watched television, laughing occasionally. I stared, in particular, at Lauren. She looked over at me and smiled, before looking back at whatever was on the television.

I spun around on the chair, hopped off, and went to stand behind Lauren. I bent down, and rested my head on her shoulder. "I have a unicorn called Arlandria," I whispered.

She laughed quietly. "I suggest you go feed your unicorn, I hear it getting angry," she replied.

"I'll feed it if you give me a kiss," I reasoned.

"It can starve, right?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because if it starves it'll die a horrible and excruciating death."

"Well we can't have that now, can we?"

"Definitely not," I agreed. She turned her head around and I gave her a peck on the lips. "See ya later everyone!" I yelled, making sure everyone in the house heard.

I pulled my jacket off of the coat hanger and pulled the door open. "Where are you going?" Hailey shouted.

"I'm going to the magical land of none of your business!" I called back. I swear, I could hear her rolling her eyes.

I spun around while shutting the door, only to come face to face with Damien. I jumped back in surprise. I was surprised enough when I came downstairs and he was sat on my stool, drinking out of my mug.

"Uh... hi, Damien," I smiled.

"Hey! Is Jay here? I need to find her, but I can't see her anywhere, so I thought I'd check here," he blurted so fast it took me a second to figure out what he'd said.

"No, she went out with Mikey earlier, I don't know where," I told him.

"Aw, I think he likes her," he admitted.

"I don't know, I guess he likes her a little, but... we'll find out soon enough. He's got guts, so if he likes her he'll say."

"Really? I think she likes him too." He covered his mouth. "Don't tell her I said that. Can I go in? I want to wait for her."

"I won't say anything. Go on in," I told him, smirking. I thought he was alright, but I could tell Hailey thought he was annoying. Okay, fine, he was kind of annoying. But also cute like a little kid. She was probably fooled by his gangster appearance.

"Thanks!" He said brightly, and disappeared off into the house. I ran down the steps with my hands in my pockets, and turned left down the street.

I was walking with my head down, so I didn't notice that someone was approaching until I knocked into them. "Sorry," I muttered, looking up. "Oh, hi!"