Lui X Reader *Hero*

You were at the air port waiting to pick up your friend and a random man comes up to you and secretly pulls a gun on you " come with me and i won't shoot you" he says you nod head and started to walk with him you both exited the airport and he brought you to an ally way you hear a click you squint your eyes the you hear a trigger you did a small squeal and looked around you didn't feel anything hurt you patted yourself then the stranger fell forward you stiffened "your welcome " a man said behind you, you turned around slowly you see a man wearing a monkey mask with a cigar putting a gun away after he put it away you ran to him and gave him a hug "Thank you, i gotta go back to the air port , I'm (y/n) by the way " you say with a bit of relief " I'm Lui here's my number call me when your in trouble" he said "okay" you said you walked back picked up your friend and told her about it you went home happy.

~ 3 week time skip (a/n)cause i can)~

you were bored so you decided to text Lui and ask if he wanted to hangout

y- you L-Lui

Y- Hey Lui its (y/n) i was wondering if you wanted to hang out

L- Do you need saving

Y- Yes please save me from being bored

L- k im coming

you jump up and down with excitement you got ready you heard a knock at you r door you opened it to see him in a casual but, dressed up kind outfit you were in your (f/c) dress you were lost in your thoughts thinking how cute he was "earth to (y/n)" he said and waved his hand in front of your face you snapped out of your thoughts "oh...come in" you say looking at him "you look great " he says "Thank you.... you don't look t bad yourself " you say with a little blush hoping he won't notice

"your even cuter when you blush" he said that made you blush even more you tried to hide it but, he grabbed your chin to make your eyes connect he leans in and kisses you you kiss back immediately he pulls away and your still blushing he looks in your eyes "will you be my girlfriend" he asked "yes" you said excitedly you wrapped your arms around his neck and his around your waist you two hung out all day getting to know more about each other .