Mini Ladd X Reader *Mall*

You and your little sister were at the mall you were looking at some clothes you turned to see if it would suit her but, when you turned she wasn't there you dropped the clothes looked around for her no where to be seen then you started to call her name "(S/N)" you called out soon you saw her walking with a man in with gingerish hair and glasses "(S/N)" you called again she turned around you ran up to her and hugged her and grabbed her shoulders and looked her in the eyes "oh my god don't disappear like that" you say hugging her again you stand up "thank you so much sir" you said "no problem the names Craig but, call me Mini" he said "hi I'm (y/n)" you say smiling "how can I repay you " you added "maybe a movie with you" he said smoothly "sure why not" you said trying not to blush before he left you hugged him and handed a piece of paper with your number after you let go you kissed him on the cheek and walked out with your sister to the car "(y/n) has a crush" you little sister sang "shut up" you said you were smiling the whole way home your sister was teasing you but, you ignored her by turning up the music but, you had a great day.

~Le time skip~

You went to the mall again with your friends the next day they went to the game store for you cause they know you and so, you went into game stop when you were looking at games you bumped into someone "sorry" you said "its okay" the person said you recognized that voice you look up "Mini" you said "the one and only" he said you giggled "what are you doing here" you asked "to get a game of course" he said you smiled "how about that movie" he said "sure i'll just ditch my friends they'll understand" you said you paid for the game and walked to the movie theatre "what do you wanna watch" he asked "how about a scary movie" you said he nodded and baught two tickets for The Conjuring 2 both of you took your seats in the middle of the movie a jumpscare got you and you grabbed Mini's arm and squeezed it he chuckled and put, his arm around you and pulled you closer you blushed a bit and you were glad that the lights were off you were gonna turn your head to continue watching the movie then you felt soft lips on yours you looked and saw that it was Mini kissing you, you gladly kissed back you both pulled for air and finished the movie when the movie finished you both walked out holding hands you saw your friends looking for you and you hid your face in his shoulder so, they wont see you soon you got pass them the rest of the time you guys talked and had a great time you knew your friends would be pissed but, you didn't care cause their mood would change when they hear the news.