Delirious X Reader *Hero*

You were at the beach for a concert having fun until everyone hears a gunshot. Everybody starts to run you trip and fall close to being trampled by a bunch of people until you see a man with a blue hoodie and hokey mask picked you up bridal style you were scared and you really didn't care you buried your face in his chest until he set you down on a park bench to take a breath "A..are you okay" you said trembling in fear a bit " ya....i'm..fine..are you...okay" he asked taking a breath after each word "Ya I'm fine thank you for saving me I'm (y/n) " you say still a bit shaken up " I'm delirious " he replies finally catching his breath "Thank you so, much i better get home" you say standing up "No, I'll walk you home cause its night and i don't want a pretty lady like you walking all by yourself" he said looking at the sun going down "sure " you said smiling at the fact he called you pretty you two walked got to know each other exchanged phone numbers he trusted you so, much he took of his mask and he never takes it of you reached your house and before you went inside you called his name and when he turned you ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek you walked into your house and closed the door you were blushing like crazy.

Its been a few weeks since that day you guys did talk got to know a bit more about each other and you guys would hang out.

~Time skip~

one day you were walking to the game store because you finished the ones you had you were in the store looking till one caught your eye 'Until Dawn'

you shrugged and payed for it you were on your way home until a man popped out of an ally way and dragged you in before you could scream he had a knife to your throat you were praying someone would come you are struggling he pressed it harder and then you stopped a ear ran down your face he pins you against the wall with your arms over your head you cried for help but, it was no use he puts, the tip of the knife on your cheek and cuts your cheek a bit you winced a and you feel your eyes start to drop when the knife was making its way to your chest before you blacked out you saw a man standing behind him wearing a hockey mask before you blacked out you said "Delirious" then everything went black. Your eyes fluttered open you remembered what happened you look to see and unfamiliar bed you sprung up falling to your knees you heard footsteps coming you tensed a bit but, untensed when you saw delirious he picks you up places you on the bed. "So.....how you feeling" he asked "Im fine i just want to go home and rest " you say a bit tired "I'll walk you home or i can carry you "he says "No its fine i need to walk to get my strength back " you say smiling "okay lets go" he said standing up , you stand up slowly he helped you ,you two were talking about random things then you reached your home you hugged him and giving giving him a kiss on the cheek for saving you again you were about to walk in then he grabs you by the waist and pulls you in for a kiss you were stiff for a bit but, then melted into it you put, your arms around his neck after a good minute you pulled back for air you look in his blue eyes and he looks in your (e/c) eyes and he said "i love you (y/n)" you blushed a bit then said "i love you too" with a brighter blush "your even cuter when you blush "he laughed you rolled your eyes and kissed him again and invited him inside to hang out.