1 | New house in Bremin

Me, my mum and my little brother Luca have just moved into our new house in Bremin. We have spent all afternoon unpacking all our boxes, this is a good house though, I like it and I get the best of the two kids rooms it's up stairs and it has a balcony. This house is much bigger then our last house, our last house only had two bedrooms and I had to share with Luca. Being in year 10 and having to share your room with a messy, smelly 12 year old boy is horrible.

"Steph, darling. I'm going to go to the hospital to pickup my uniforms and see when they need me to start, ok. Why don't you and your brother go out for a walk around town so you can get to know where thing are. Like your new schools and the shops, that sort of thing." I hear my mum yell up the stairs.

"Ok, Mum." I yell back.

"Just make sure your home before dark. Bye. And Luca, don't be a annoying to your sister, she's in charge while you are out."

As I got to the bottom of the stairs mum rounded the corner at the end of the street and Luca was there at the front door waiting. "Ok lets go, Luca." We walked off along the street towards town.

Along the road a few doors from our house there were two boys out in their front yard the older one about my age and the younger one a year or two older then Luca. The older one was clearly a goth, black skinny jeans, black t-shirt and weird necklaces hanging around his neck and the younger one was dressed normally but he was in a wheelchair, I wonder what happened to him.

As we got closer to their yard Luca waved at them being friendly, he makes friends with everyone everywhere we go and he is always the first to protest when we are told we have to move again. The younger one waved back at us with a smile on his face so Luca went over to introduce himself while I slowly followed and caught up.

By the time I had caught up Luca and the boy in the wheelchair had started a conversation about some new toy that Luca is always going on about and something about some spacecraft.

So I decided to introduce myself to the goth, "Hi, I'm Steph and that is my annoying little brother Luca." I said pointing over to where Luca was.

"Hi, I'm Felix and that's my brother Oscar. You two are new, are you?" He said with a smile. "I saw the truck drive past earlier."

We went and sat down on the grass and sat and talked for hours while Luca and Oscar played. We talked about Bremin and school, I found out that Felix is in year 10 the same as me. We stayed until it started to get dark then Luca and I went home for dinner.

After dinner I headed up to bed to get some sleep before school tomorrow. All I could think about was Felix, I just couldn't get him out of my head. I thought of his long black hair with the red ends and his bright ocean blue eyes with his amazing smile. It was quite annoying really because at my last school I was one of the 'cool' kids and we picked on the goths, I really hate them, but there is just something different about Felix he's not a normal goth.