chapter 34

Future continues..
(a time skip...)

3rd person..

The gods welcomed Perseus and Artemis, after 3years of their honeymoon.
In the mean time, the girls went to missions to get young maidens from all over the earth.

The hunters of Artemis took care of all Artemis's responsibilities, and trained every single second.
They continued hunting.

The camp's were better, and demigods were assured they can live into adulthood.

The remaining gods all protected their domains and earth. All but one, who was troubled.
Hecate or Trivia was in pain watching over her pet world.
Her followers died by the hands of an idiot. She tried helping as much as are could.
But unless she asked Perseus and Artemis for their help, the wizardry world will be destroyed. And it will greatly wound the mortals.

************************************************

Present..

Percy's pov..

I was waiting...waiting for arty....waiting wanting to finally be together. Be happy.

The music started playing,
But...

Artemis pov..

I just hope they will finish playing their games.
I want to be with him.
Or I'll die of nerves.

I looked at my hand and saw the ring it had sapphires, it was ' something blue' from percy mother sally. She left it for her sons bride.

Remembering that I looked at all the gifts I wore
My necklace and earnings, a gift ' something new'
From Poseidon and Amphrite or you can say from the sea itself.

The silver-sapphire hairclip given to me by Hestia as 'something borrowed'

The bracelet and anklet set, given to me by my father and Hera, mother Leto and brother, as 'something old'

But what amazed me the most was the garter, which was given to me by Hecate and Athena.
It was a gift for Perseus, or better yet I was the gift and that was the beautiful ribbon.

3rd person..

When the music started playing the forest was covered with masked women, everyone in bridal white.
Some wore grey , some blue ,
if there was red, there was green,
One could see purple or was it mystic hue,
But alas there was peach and cream.
It was a perfect blend of colors with glitter and jewels...

Enough to confuse everyone but one.....
Who all but looked at the gate waiting for his love, his moon his mate.

It was silent for a while and then the whispers broke.

Perseus came down from the stage, and went infront of Thalia or a masked girl dressed as a bride.
"cuz, where is arty, what's taking her so long, is she okay?"

All were confused at the statement, for they thought they would be able to trick Perseus.
Soon the goddess of love giggled and said....you have to find your bride in this group. Dear Perseus.

"but she is not here, Aphrodite where is Artemis?
If she was suppose to be in this group, then where is she?"

"how do you know she is not here, and if what you say is true then who are they!"

"hunt and a few goddess.
Now answer my question Aphrodite, where is my arty?"

Soon the music started playing and in came the most beautiful bride ever in a simple backless dress..with pearls on her neck. Veil on her face. White roses in her hands. Blush on her cheek....eyes downcasted.

Everyone gasped at the beauty, when they saw the stunning moon goddess, as a bride, in her early 20's.
All they could think was she is really beautiful. The goddesses were jealous of her beauty, the way she glowed. While they tried to keep their eyes on Perseus.

The bride and groom, both looked so perfect together.

As soon as Perseus saw her, he stood frozen, and time was responding to his feelings.....it would slow down for a second then run.
It stayed like that, until chaos put his hand on his shoulder.

He blushed embarrassed, when he realised an hour had passed.
But Artemis's giggle was enough distraction for him to neatly stop the time again.
But thankfully chaos stopped that and brought all attention to him.

"My dear Hera, please start the ceremony. Before Perseus here make you freeze in time."

The audience finally realised what happened and some awed and some giggled, while most had sympathetic looks, like they knew what was happening, while all the rest chuckled.

Soon the ceremony started, and came to an end, it was time to exchange the Rings and make their vows.
"Please say your vows, or anything you want to, a promise of an oath."

They looked at each other, said at the same time...

"With this ring, I promise to be yours forever in heart, body and mind, I promise to be your friend, lover, partner, mate, companion and protector. I swear to be loyal to you, treat you as my equal.
I promise my eternal love to you, and think about you before me.

' i Artemis pledge my love and devotion to you. And take you Perseus as my husband and mate.'
' i Perseus pledge my love and devotion to you. And take you Artemis as my wife and mate.'

The crowd was shocked with their rings and vows.
"With the power rested on me, in the name of chaos I now pronounce you man and wife.
You may kiss your mate"

Perseus lifted Artemis veil. And kissed her on the lips once, twice then said a simple 'love you moon' and kissed her forehead.

The crowd cheered, and soon it was time for the dance.
They danced but you could see mischief and love in their eyes.
Soon Amphrite and Zeus came on stage to dance with Perseus and Artemis.
When the song finished Poseidon and Leto took Zeus and Amphrite's place.
In the middle of the song they changed partners.
By the sunset, everyone had danced with the couple and blessed them.

Soon it was time to bid the couple a happy honeymoon.

They left soon.

Percy's pov....

As soon as we were out of sight, I took Artemis in my arms and kissed her, then flashed away.

She snuggled deeper into me.
As I crossed the threshold of the cabin safely hidden from view.

I gently took her towards our room upstairs.
When I put her down, she shivered. And buried her head in my chest.

' love, I want you, I need you.' with that I skidded my hands on her back and waist.

' have me, make me yours. Fill me. Be mine. Take me percy, take me to bed. Love me.'

' i love you'
' And i you '

With that I took my time to kiss love and pleasure every part of her.
Then I payed attention to her beautiful breasts and neck.
I pleasured her for almost 3 or 4 hours,
It was nearly midnight with the moon bright and full.
When I gently and slowly entered her.
I kissed her scream. And then stilled myself. After a few minutes when she was okay with me filling her. She finally moved slowly. I got the hint and started moving then picking up speed and teasing her senseless.
I loved my name on her lips. The way her body felt under me. The way she trembled and scratched me, the way she moaned. Her eyes full with the clouds of pleasure. Her tightness, the way she squeezed me inside her.
When she met my pace and drove me wild. The way she touched her breasts. And when she shouted my name when I sucked.
The way it felt to empty myself into her the second she came, and when my knot finally melted.

I loved her, with her hair on our bed, with me inside her, and our juices flowing out.

I loved her personality, her eyes, her lips, her kindness that only a few know about.

I love her body, mind and heart.
I love it When she curled into me and slept.

I love waking up to her.
I'm happy I finally found my moon.