Chapter 20: No...No...NOOOOOOO

Reader's pov:

Expedition time. Again.

I sighed as I packed up my horse, petting it's mane and muttering soft complements.

"Move out! Let the 57th expedition begin!! Open the gates!" Erwin commanded as we passed by civilians. Two kids stared at me with awe in which I smiled and waved. They both widened their eyes and waved back, huge grins on their faces.

They reminded me of someone...

Lucinda and Scott...

The nightmares...

They flashed through my eyes and I stared at them with pain in my eyes. I felt tears coming in so I looked away with my bangs covering my eyes. I bit back the tears and kept looking down as we passed by the crowd.

Once we were all out, the gates slammed close. Air passed by us and I closed my eyes. I opened them again to find Erwin separating us. My squad followed Erwin as everyone went around or through the big ass forest in front of us.

We stood waiting, looking out for the female Titan once we were in position. My eyes narrowed as I saw birds suddenly fly up from the top of the trees. They flew over us and I grit my teeth.

She's near.

I heard stomps coming towards us, and I swiftly turn around to see the female Titan chasing The Special Operations Squad. Right when she was in position, loud booms came in.

Left and right.

Up and down.

She instantly covered her nape to protect herself. After a few minutes of deafening booms, she was stuck. A few minutes later, everything went in chaos.

"The female titan's user...she's gone." I heard from a person. I growled and looked around. A suspicious figure was fleeing from the people, going unnoticed.

Levi landed beside me and was about to speak until I shot off, chasing the person.

"Hey (y/n), I-OI! Where you going??!!!" He yelled after me. I shot even faster through the trees and the figure disappeared.

"Damn.(Daniel! Haha sorry, had to.)" I snap my fingers. I kept going until I saw lightning strike the trees.

Eren Yeager. (Or Jeager)

I speed up as much as I can. I chewed the bottom of my lips in anticipation.

There.

There she was.

She was pinned down by another Titan, whom I'm assuming is Eren. I look around at their mess and something or someone caught my eye.

Lying inhumanly, was Petra.

Dead.

Broken.

And terrified.

"No...no...NOOOOOOOOO!!" I cry out in agony as I shot towards my best friend and sister. I landed and stumbled a little. I ran towards Petra's body and fell beside her. Tears fell down my face as I sobbed.

The female Titan no longer mattered to me. It was only Petra.

Choking back a sob, I carried and adjusted her body so she could be comfortable. I closed her eyes and brushed away her hair so her angelic face could be seen.

I wept and cried, hearing the fight between Eren and the female Titan behind me.

After a few minutes there was only silence.

I look up to see the female Titan staring right at me in my face. I felt my salty tears run down my face and stared right back at her. Then she took off.

I could see the other members' bodies all over the place. Blood splattered everywhere. Their bodies were in uncomfortable positions or not even recognizable. I then saw the familiar black hair and green cape flying towards the female Titan.

Levi.

How will he react to his lover dying?

Especially since he was going to ask for her hand in marriage...

A/n: Sorry it took a long time. Spring cleaning and all that crap with my mother's and grandma's b-day so can't miss that!

Hope you enjoyed! I had a minor writer's block.

Sorry it's short.

P.s. I fixed some minor mistakes :3

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!