Chapter 7: It's like another person takes control

Reader's pov:

I walked with Ace to the infirmary where I had to get my face cleaned up. When I sat down in front of Ace his eyes widened and his entire face went innocent.

"Hey what happened? Wait woah when did I get in here?" He asked alarmed. It honestly creeped me out because it sounded like he was telling the truth.

"What are you talking about? You just threatened me and said I couldn't leave you?" I asked bewildered. He looked at me as if I had two heads.

"It was him.." Ace spoke.

"What are you talking about?!" I asked growing angry.

"Sometimes...... It's like another person takes control of my body. Like a completely different personality." He told me, bewildered. My eyes widened at this.

"You have to tell someone." I demanded.

"No! Being in the corps had always been my dream. They'll throw me out!" He said fearfully. I was still scared of him.

"I want you to-" he was about to talk until, his other person took control.

"You've told him too much." He growled at me. I went to run away but this person grabbed me back and punched me square in the face. I groaned in pain and he picked me up by the hair.

"You wont be seeing him again." Ace spoke, and roughly pushed me up.

"P-please don't hurt me!" I whimpered.

"Stupid bitch!" He growled and slapped me across the face, leaving a red mark. I stayed quiet while he cleaned my face up.

"You are to wear a hood from now on and you are to sit with me and never leave me." He threatened. I nodded weakly in response. I had a hood in my room.

He brought me to my room to get my hood and I put it on. The lunch bell rang so Ace and I went to the mess hall. When we got in we sat down and started to eat. I kept my head down, not uttering a word to anyone.

How the hell am I going to get out of this?

~1 week later~

The real Ace is gone and his other person is awful. I've been beaten every night and I'm not allowed in my room anymore because Petra is there.
I barely speak to anyone anymore.

We were currently eating dinner in the mess hall and I could hear Hanji talking to the squad.

"Guys what's wrong with Shortcake?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know. But she's seem to be really distant since being with that cadet." I heard Eld say.

"She doesn't even come back to our room anymore" Petra spoke.

I looked to Ace and I could tell he heard the conversation.

"We're going." He whispered and we both stood up and left.

When the coast was clear he grabbed me by the arm and looked at me with hatefulness.

"You're coming with me!" He growled and shoved me inside his room. When I got in I started to back away from him as he neared me. He punched me in my face and my vision went black.

I awoke with a pounding headache and a sore mouth. That's strange. I went to open my mouth to try and stretch it and felt a sharp tug, stopping me.

I immediately started to hyperventilate and look around for a mirror. When I found one I breathed in sharply through my nose to see that my mouth had been sewn shut. When I looked around the room I noticed the sleeping Ace on the bed. He groaned awake and my eyes were wide. When he realised I was in the room he smirked.

"Now you can never tell anyone." He spoke with a sinister grin.

A/n: Ahhhhh, what happens next? ;)

Hope you enjoyed!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!