Kidnapped... AGAIN

I like to thank everyone for being so patient with me, I am still going through some bad times at the moment but I just can't let them keep me from all of you guys enjoyment.
So in any words if anyone want RP with me on Kik my username is freakled_angel :3
____________________________________

You know those creepy feelings you get when you know your being watched, but every time you look behind you, all you see are two little bushes that seem to be following you since two blocks back? Yeah guess who has her own little bushes, that's right me, Gwenvern Beilschmidt is being stalked by bushes.
You must be thinking, 'Uh Gwen, bushes can't stalk you, they are plants, they can't walk', well news flash! They can too! And its called magic people!
Anyways, I was walking home from the mall with Mattie when I noticed the bushes. I sigh and looked up at Mattie, who was talking away about hockey when something grabbed my waist. I, of course, screamed so loud poor Mattie's glasses shaddered, along with my captures eardrums.
"Damn it! I told you to cover her mouth you fucking idiot!" One of the bushes yelled. Mattie and I jumped, running off like scared kittens that we are. We ran as far as two blocks when I felt something stick into my neck. Then slowly my vision turned black, only seeing beautiful baby blue eyes before I passed out.