2P! Axis Powers and... beer!

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I smiled softly nuzzled into the pillows when I noticed that this was Not my bed and sat up quickly.

"Und she has finally woke up." Someone said. I looked over at them and screamed. "AHHH!! GET AWAY YOU FEIND! FELI, KIKU! HELP ME, I DONT WANNA DIE, PAPA FRANÇIS, BROTHER ALFIE HELP!!" I screamed, crying loudly, causing the german to cover his ears.

"Bruder can you calm your neice!! I can't do this right now, I'll kill her." He yelled out of the door as I cried harder. Suddenly I found myself being picked up like a little kid crying in fear and being held gently. Just like how father held me when I had nightmares. The person humed softly and rocked me gently, calming my cry and turning them onto sniffles.

I looked up slowly, seeing someone who sorta resembles Gilbert, but he was quiter and calming, causing me to hide my face in his chest like a shy child. "Bester?" He asked me. I nodded and waited.

"We have been waiting to finally meet you for a long time, once wefound out Luciano's men caught you finally your father basically jumed for joy." He said softly to me.

"Papa is here? Where, I wanna see him and papa Françis and  Alfie." I said tearing up, causing him to sigh.

"Aruther isn't your father, Lutz come say hallo to your daughter." He called as the other german walked in, smirking widely.

_____________________________________________________

A couple of months went by now, of course most of the time I was avoiding my birth father and the Italian Luciano. I spent most of my time with Kuro and my uncle Gilen. I'm actually enjoying my stay with them when I woke up to gun fire from down stairs and shouting.

Juming out of bed, I ran down stairs seeing the ball room turned into a war zone. Lifting up an eyebrow and sighing,I pulled up a chair and asked the maid to bring me french toast, then turned back to the mini-war. Taking note that my "Face" family is fighting my blood family.

Father vs Lutz, Papa Françis vs uncle Gilen, Alfred vs Luciano, and finally Mattie vs Kuro. I was silently wacthing the whole fight when Flavio walks in and shreaks loudly, causing everyone to stop and look over at us. But of course I pointed up at Flavio. "He did it, I was watching you guys fight." I said with a mouth full.

"DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL GWEN, ITS UNLADY LIKE!" Father scolded me causeing Lutz to growl.

"Don't scold my daughter like she is yours!" He yelled, punching him in the face, causing the fighting to start again. After a while Mattie walked over to me, he had gotten tired of fighting with Kuro and sat at my feet.

"Tired Mattie?" I asked as I hugged him tightly. He only nodded. "You want the rest of my french toast? Their coated in maple syrup~" He poped his head up and took the plate eating happily.

I smiled and hugged him tightly as Gilen and Françis walks over to us, rubbing their necks sheepishly. Gilen nods to Flavio as both him and Françis stand at my shoulders. I sighed and cuddled Mattie.

Hours later, after Alferd and Luciano stopped fighting, we all watched as Lutz and papa fight. But of course it all stopped when Gilen dragged Lutz off by the collar, muttering 'these peoples...'.