I've been given up

It's been at least a couple of years since Arthur took Gwinvern in as his own child. She has grown some but once she got to her teen years, he started to worry. Francis has noticed that there was a child with him when he came over to visit a couple of days after she turned six.

"ohohoh, Arthur I didn't know you had such an adorable child," he said, carrying the little girl. she wiggled in his arms, trying to reach out to Arthur, pouting. She didn't like the fact that someone else, besides Arthur himself, is holding her.

"Francis put my daughter down, she doesn't like being held by other people," Arthur said, walking to the small girl and took her from him. She smiles and hugged his neck, happy to be with her father.

"Daughter huh? I thought that Alfred was the last child you would have raised." Francis said, taunting the British man. Arthur glared at him and looked at Gwinvern sweetly.

"Gwinvern sweetie daddy needs to have a talk with his colleague, be a good girl and go play upstairs for now." He said, setting her down and watches her run up the stairs to her room.

" You leave her alone, you hear me you bloody git, she has nothing to do with us." Arthur hissed at the Frenchman. Francis smirked and looked out of the window.

"Arthur, did you know that Julchin hasn't been seen in six years now, the others are being to wonder if she left because of him."

Arthur's eyes widened, Julchin, Aka fem! Prussia hasn't been seen since the rumors of her being pregnant had started. People had noticed that she started getting bigger than normal.

"No one found her yet? Hasn't Ludwig and Gilbert been looking for her?" Arthur asked, looking at Francis.

"Non she hasn't been found, Gilbert thinks that she is hiding from him, and if the rumors were true, she would have given the child up," Francis said looking at the stairs. "You know, your little girl looks like Julchin a lot."

It's been eleven years since they had that talk, Gwinvern had just gone to high school and every country knows of the girl. She found herself friends with the Italians and the Russian man Arthur worked with.