I'm what?!?

I looked across from my cage and gasps. A bubble gum pink haired boy, started at me with the bluest eyes. The thing the caught my eye is his enormous eyebrows. They remained me so of fathers.

"It's not safe." he said, looking at me then back at the door. His pink hair hung off his shoulder as the door open and some men took cages of teens, including mine, taking them to a what looks like a dressing room.

They started pulling us out of cages, stripping off our clothes and cleaning us. Shortly after, a group of women too the girls to a room and dressed us in white kimono with different designs on them.

"Look at this one, she has two different color eyes." the lady in front of me said. The others slowly gathered around my cage, staring in wonder as they looked at my eyes. I had never had a problem with the way my eyes looked, up until now. These people give my bad vibes, like when Francis is over and father tells me to never be alone with him.

"And her hair, so white! Is she albino?!" The ladys questioned loudly, causing the other women to flock over to me corner. I start moving back as they giggle loudly.

"The lord will surely want her at his side, an albino with a blue eye is strange... let's dress her up pretty for him." One said pulling out a silky black kimono as the others brushed my hair out. Hours later the guard came in and took the other girls away, having to leave me alone, only cause I bit the guard that touched me. Soon though they had came back with their 'Lord'. The familare hair and curl surpised me beyond beleif.

"Felicaino? Feli hey what's going on?!" I shouted. Then I finally looked up to his eyes, and I felt fear run through my vains for the first time in my life, uttering the first thing that fell into my mind. "Your not Felicaino..."

The man only laughed at my odvious statement and shook his head. "Take her up stairs, leave her in his room... He will love to see his wonderful creation." He said sounding so much like my Italian friend, except the cheerfulness was replaces with insanity. The guards nodded and dragged me up to the main part of the house. They weren't paying much attion to my actions, odvisely Italians were the guards, making my escape from them easy. But of couse after an hour, they finally noticed that I was gone, causing me to run through out the house in panic and looking for a place to hide.

After miles of running and dogding guards, I managed to find the kitchen. Humming in thought and looking into cabnets, I finally found one that was semi empty and crawled in. 'This is perfect, I was kidnapped, and now I hide in a cabnet...' I thought, sighing softly.

"You arr are razy, making me do arr the cooking." I heard some one yell, and paniced. Not only did they sound like Kiku, but they where infornt of the door I'm hiding behind. Slowly the door opens and I was greeted by a hand.

"Where did he put the wok, damn Germany..." he hissed as I pushe the pan to him. He sighed as he took it in his hand and closes the door again. Minutes later I heard the radio turn on and saw his back turned to me as I quitely crawled out of the cabnet. But of course, luck wasn't with me since some bowls fell over causing the japanese man to turn around to look at me.

"Well, well, rook at what we got here." He said lunging at me. Of course I screamed loudly before hitting him with a pan, knocking him out. I whimpered and dropped the pan as I ran out of the kitchen and to the first room I saw.

"T-this place is a mad house." I whimpered loudly when a voice behind me said a name I only heard father call out, saying the name belonged to my mother. "Julchen, you came back."

I slowly turned around and face the stranger and screamed loudly, fainted.