Sleep tight, dont let the Allis bite~

So after the whole blood vs. adopted family fight, I was allowed to stay with Lutz. Which was weird on my part cause a.) Luciano had his arms all wrapped around my waist and b.) Arthur had threatened Lutz with black magic. So after all that, Flavio took me out on a shoppings spree. Lutz had givin' me his black card, which shocked me cause people had to be invited to get those kinds of things.

"Flavio! The white or mint one?" I asked, holding up to dresses. He only shrugged and shoved them both back.

"Neather one, they look horrible!" He shouted and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. "I'll make you pretty sundresses in both colors later, but the lavender dress over there will look so bella on you!!" He giggled while getting the dress and putting it with the pile we have.

I smiled softly, hugging the hyper Italian. He stiffened a bit then relaxed before tickling me. I giggled happily, grabbing our clothes and bags, leaving the mall.

After a long walk and the throwing of bread bites, we both made it home semi safely. I say semi cause Flavio got us lost on the way and it ended in us being chased by dogs... ALOT of dogs!

Once inside the house safely, Flavio helped me put away my stuff and chatted up a storm. I smiled at him and nodded every now and then as it got later and later in the day.

"Flavio, I think it's time for me to go to bed." I yawned as he jumps off the bed.

"OK Bella! Sleep well!" He says, walking out as I fell asleep, hearing a soft giggle in the closet.

"Don't worry poppet~ you will be free from this prison soon~"