Chapter 7: With your love

~"All of them other boys can walk away, they aint even in the game, you got this swag you got this attitude, wanna hear you say my name cause you got me flying with your love"~Cher Lloyd-With your love

Niall was acting a little weird like he was hiding something so I decided to check his phone yeah I know that's kinda creepy and it barley been a month and I already don't trust him but come on.

What would you do if your bf was acting weird.

He left his phone here so I quickly grabbed it and went to contacts.

I pressed unknown and started reading the texts.

I was shaking at the end.

What was gonna happen to Niall and me.

So that was why Niall was acting weird but now that I know I kinda feel well I can't explain the feeling but its mixed with anger worry and fear.

The phone vibrated.

To: loverboy

Oh so I see Skylar you have Niall's phone. Well you have made a mistake a very big mistake.

I was shaking more.

Just then Niall walked in.

I showed him the phone and lets say we were in a story. I looked at him with worry and anger in my eyes while he looked at me with a scared look. What was I suppose to do? Niall was getting threat texts and all because of me. I start to feel sorry but soon snap out of it thinking that he didn't tell me. Something could have been done to prevent this.

Wait. He knows i have his phone. Can he see us? Niall tries to get his phone back but I hurry and run to the bathroom and lock myself in there so he cant get it. I text back to the number.

To:Unknown Number

Who are you and how did you know I had his phone?

To:Loverboy

I have already been through this with Niall. I have sources. Someone who is also going to get something out of this. And I have been watching you. But you know who I am. You owe me something from a long time ago.

Who the heck is this. I don't know anyone who would do this to me. I was about to text back then his phone started ringing. Incoming call from Unknown Number. I pause for a minute the answer the call.

"hello". I say unsure what i was going to hear.

"Hello Skylar remember me?" A low creepy voice said.

"Austin! How did you get this number you are suppose to be in jail!."

"I did my time. And if you tell anyone about this trust me you will regret it. Oh, don't even think about telling your little "boyfriend who I am I will find out if you do."

"He is not my boyfriend! You can just leave him out of this.!"

"Sorry babe i cant. He is already apart of this. I will get what I want when the time is right. It might be a couple days or it could be a couple months."

" Austin if you touch him I swear"

" Aww it looks like you like him as much as he likes you. You heard what I said."

Then the call ended.

I was really scared was he out of jail.

Obviously he is out of jail idiot a voice told me in my head.

Shoooot.

This is not good he is gonna so kill me. I can feel myself almost start to cry. All of this is happening because of me. But who told him I was here? How did he find out? Niall starts pounding on the bathroom door yelling at me to give him his phone back causing me to jump. I let a couple tears flow down my face. I open the door and give him his phone back without even looking at him. I tried to just walk out without saying but Niall forcefully Grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. His grip lightens when he see that i am crying.

"Why didn't you tell me about this." I said holding back more tears.

" He told me if i did there would be damage to you and I didn't want that to happen." He said

"Soo what. You should have told me and it makes it worse that I had to find out by myself."

"why were you even going through my phone!"

"I knew something was up with you and I wanted to know."

"well just mind your own business. Do you know who this guy is?"

I paused for a second.

"No." I said starting to walk out,

" Where are you going!?"

"Anywhere but here."

"wait don't go please. If you leave i am going to have to worry about him getting you. I need to protect you. Please Skylar don't leave."

"Haven't you done enough?" I said walking out the door.

I walked to the park and sat under a big tree.

I think it was called a weeping willow.

Just then I saw a I shadow I suddenly tensed.

The person walked in front of me.

"Hello Skylar," he said.

I looked up and nearly fainted.

____________________

you guys are making me feel bad. your not voting or commenting anymore :( Please do i want to hear what you have to say.

•CLIFFHANGER

•SO

•VOTE

•AND

• COMMENT

• AND

• FAAAN

• BY

• BECKY AND RUM

• BYE