Chapter 8:Chloe

~"If only you could believe in yourself in the way I believe in you I, I do, if only you could see all the beautiful that I see in you, It's true!"~Emblem3- Chloe

It was her steph.

"Hello steph," I said my voice shaking.

I stood up and she grabbed me by my collar.

"Don't act like you don't know anything," she growled.

What in the world was she talking about.

"You stole Niall from me!" She yelled.

Jeez I think I'm gonna become deaf.

"wait it was you who is teaming up with Austin? How could you I thought you were my friend."

"I was your friend. But when I saw you with Niall I lost it. I can't let this happen."

"Why didn't you just talk to me. Do you know what you started. Do you know what Austin did to me?"

"Yes I thought it would be enough to drive you out of town"

"Well you thought wrong. Now I have to make sure he doesn't get to Niall."

"Come on just leave you have no chance with him. Look at him and look at you."

When she said that I could feel tears build up in my eyes.

"You know what just stay out of my life forever and i'll stay out of yours" I said

"And where do you think you are going to stay?" She said.

"I will find a place. I would rather live on the streets than with you."

I walked away I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. I was balling my eyes out. Where am I going to go. I have no one to go to. The only person I can think of is Niall but, I don't think he wants to see me from what happened with our fight. I cant go home and just leave him. At this point I forgave him. But did he forgive me? I had no where else to go. I decided to apologise to him. I went straight to his house and apologise. I started to control my tears and went up to his door. I knocked three times then he answered.

"Skylar what are you doing here? whats wrong why does it look like you were crying?" He said with concern in his voice. As soon as I heard his voice I started to cry again.

"It was Steph. She told him where I was. She wants me to leave." I said.

"So it was her! I knew it! I'm so sorry about this. Wait this guy said she wanted something in return. What does she want?" Niall asked.

"She-She wants........you."

"Me! Not in a million years! Not from what she did to you!"

I started to slightly blush and smile. But soon turned into a frown.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

" I have no where to stay." I said

"Stay with me. I can also make sure your safe then."

"No you don't have to."

"Yes I do plus I want to."

Aww that was so sweet.

I decided to not to argue. What would you choose being homeless or accept a offer from your best friend. We will go pick up my things tomorrow. Right now I couldn't Stand even seeing her. I'm still in shock from what she did. I feel kinda bad about lying to Niall about knowing who this guy is or what he did to me. Well, I guess it's for the best. He was just so nice to let me stay with him. I can feel butterfleis in my stomach when ever i see him. Is this love? And who know maybe staying with him won't be so bad.

***Authours Note***

Haha I bet you thought it was going to Austin that she sees in the park. Tricked ya! Well anyway I would like to give a shoutout to XxXFoodLoverxXx she is really nice and you should go check out her stories.

VOTE!

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LIKE A BOSS

BE A FAN an follow us.

Lol im so damn weird dont ya think~ rum.