Chapter 10:Gone Gone Gone

~"Like a drum baby don't stop beating, Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you, for you, baby I'm not moving on i'll love you long after your gone"~Phillip Phillips-Gone Gone Gone

(SKYLAR'S POV)

I almost forgot. All my clothes and everything are still at Stephs. I really don't want to go over there. I was actually having a good day and I know it's going to all change.

I talked with Niall about it and he said he would just go. I told him he didn't have to but he wouldn't take no for an answer. After five minutes of fighting I finally gave in. I watched him get in his car and wave goodbye. It shouldn't take that long so I went on Niall's bed and put my earphones in to listen to music. Before i knew it I was asleep.

I woke up with "Want you back" by Cher Lloyd. I checked and I was asleep for over an hour. I looked around the house for Niall but he wasn't back yet. I had a strange feeling for some reason. I walked over to Stephs house to see what was holding him. The door was open so I just walked in. My heart dropped to the ground as soon as I walked in. Niall and Steph were kissing. Not just a little kiss. They were really "kissing". The worst part was that he was kissing back. I felt tears build up in my eyes. He heard me. I saw Steph giving me an evil smirk. I ran out. I just wanted to be alone.

(NIALLS POV)

I just planed on getting Skylar's stuff then getting out. I was just about done and about to leave when i heard Steph coming down the stairs calling me.

"Niall! Wait!" Steph called.

"What do you want?" I asked getting annoyed.

"You don't have to leave quite yet." Steph said sliding her finger down the side of my face.

"Yes I do Skylar is there alone." I said tryng to walk around her. She moved in front of me so I couldn't get by. I tried to go the other way but she blocked me again.

"Don't worry about her. You got me now." Steph said inching closer. I stepped back but she kept coming closer. She backed me up until I was against the wall. I tried to squirm out of the way but I couldn't.

"Let me leave! I don't care about you I care about Skylar."

"Come on. Wouldn't you rather be with me.I can make you happy. Plus i am a better kisser than her."

"Ha not even close."

"So, you two have kissed?"

"Yes indeed we did."

"Well, it looks like we got some catching up to do."

"Let me go!" I started to raise my voice.

"Not until you kiss me" Steph said sliding her finger down my chest.

She roughly pressed her lips against mine before I could say anything. I was refusing to kiss her back. It didn't feel right. Not like it did with Skylar.

"Come on you can do better. If you want to go you better pucker up. Just pretend your kissing that Skylar but only it's me and better."

I just wanted to get back to Skylar. The second time she kissed me i kissed her back trying to pretend it was Skylar but it wasn't even close to really kissing her. I felt nothing.

I heard something in the doorway and saw Skylar standing there with tears in her eyes. I felt like a total jerk. I looked over at Steph and she was giving Skylar a smile like she had planned this to happen. Skylar ran away before I could explain. I pushed Steph away from me and ran after her.

(SKYLAR'S POV)

I just wanted to take all my things and leave. I thought moving to New York was going to be a lot of fun. Right now all i'm focusing on now is getting away from him. I could hear Niall calling my name. I turned down an alley way and his behind a dumpster while putting a pile of leaves on top of me to make sure he didn't see me. He turned down the same alley i turned down but didn't see me. I held me breath until he passed. As soon as he past I couldn't help but cry. I sat there alone. Crying.

Five minutes has past but i wasn't crying anymore. My sadness had turned to anger. I was fed up with Steph. Something had to be done. I stood up and dusted myself off. I walked straight over to Stephs house. I didn't bother knocking. Steph was in the living room watching whatever was on TV. She looked surprised when she saw me.

"Skylar, what are you doing here?"She asked.

"I came here to give you what you deserve" I said giving her a devilish smirk.

She didn't say anything. She just looked at me confused.

I slapped her face as hard as I could. She fell to the ground holding her cheek. She soon stood up an and there was a bright red mark on her cheek. She was about to punch me back but a hand stopped her. It was Niall. I didn't even hear him come in here. He looked straight at Steph and said.

"You listen here slut. You are going to tell Skylar the real story of how you made me kiss you." Niall said.

"What are you talking about? You are the one who wanted to kiss me. Remember?" Steph said.

"Skylar she is lying." Niall said to me.

I wanted to believe him but I didn't know what to do. I could feel myself want to start crying again.

"Skylar you believe me don't you?"Niall said. Walking towards me. I stepped back as he came closer.

"Just stop it! Leave me alone. Don't bother following me." I said as I walked out.

I needed somewhere to be alone. I was walking and came upon a forest. So, I decided to hide in there. I sat against a big tree and tried to collect my thoughts. I wanted to forgive him but first i Needed to know the truth. Should I believe him?

It was now dark outside. I got a little scared when I heard rustling noises on the bush next to me. I threw a rock at it to see if something was in there. A squirrel popped out and made me jump. I started laughing at myself from getting scared from a squirrel. I stopped laughing and got scared again when I felt someone breath down my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Authors Note***

Heyy!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!Who do you think it is? A lot of action going on in this chapie! I liked it though. I start school on the 26th so starting then I won't be able to update as often :( I will probubly update once a week But I will make the chapter longer and better :) I would like to give a shoutout to Roselovess1D she is really cool and nice. Go check out her stories!!!

VOTEE!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FOLLOW!!!

Well i'm hungry as always :P time to go get food!!!!!! LOL