Chapter 9:Moment 4 Life

~"I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for life, cause in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive"~Nicki Minaj-Moment 4 life

 (SKYLAR'S POV)

When I woke up I was a little confused. Why was I in Niall's house? Oh, Ya I forgot about yesterday I thought it was just a dream. Nope. Niall wasn't up yet so i think I will make him a nice breakfast in repay for him letting me stay with him. First, i walk around looking for the bathroom. As I walk through the hallway walk past what i'm guessing is Nialls room because I can hear him snoring. I open the door slight and find him still sleeping. I couldn't help but smile. Finally, I found the bathroom. I did my business and left for the kitchen.

What was I going to cook? I looked through the refrigerator and the cabinets and decided to make pancakes. I tried to flip the pancakes like the professionals do by flipping them out of the pan. Just as I was about to flip it I heard Niall from behind me say

"Oh so now i've got a cook too" Niall said smiling.

He scared the living crap out of me. I had no idea he was there. This had caught me off guard causing the half cooked pancake to fall on top of me head. He bursted out laughing. I swear he was going to die of laughter. My face instantly turned a bright shade of red. 

" Awww my little princess got embarrassed!" He said in between his laughs.

wait did he just call me his little Princess? 

I started to blush even more.

"Let the master show you how it's done." Niall said with a smile. Then again he was always smiling. Well, at least whenever I was with him. 

He took the pan away from me and put fresh batter in it and waited a couple seconds for it to cook. He flipped it a little too high in the air causing the uncooked side to get stuck on the ceiling. 

"And the master of pancakes strikes again" I said mocking him.

"That was only a warm up"He said back. Again he took some batter put it in the pan doing the same as the first. Tossing it up to high. Now there were two uncooked pancakes hanging from the ceiling.

"Let me guess that was a warm up too"I said with a devilish smile. 

"Oh, it's on!" He said in a playful voice.

He grabbed two cooked pancakes and started chasing me with them. He threw one but i ducked just in time.

"Haha missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me!" I said in a mocking voice as if we were little kids. I was still running not watching where I was going so, I literally tripped over my two own feet. Now I was on the ground and Niall was on top of me. 

"So now I got a clumsy one too!" He whispered.

"Maybe.....Fine you caught me."I whispered back.

"Now how about that kiss you were talking about"

I could feel myself start to blush. Before I knew it our lips touched. It wasn't like butterflies in my stomach anymore it was more like fire crackers going off in my stomach. In a good way. I didn't want this this moment to end. W broke apart for a split second to come up for air but our lips soon met again. I could feel him smile against my lips. Then that soon caused me to smile. 

It didn't last though. I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"Come on guys get a room!" Four boys I have never seen were standing in the door was holding up a camera video taping us.

(NIALLS POV)

Skylar and I were laying on the floor kissing. It was the best feeling in the world. I never wanted it to end. I couldn't help my self but to start to smile. She started to smile more which made me to smile even bigger. 

I heard a British familiar voice say,

"come on guys get a room!" I knew exactly who it was. We broke apart out little kissing session and saw four guys standing in the doorway holding up a camera.

"Really you had to now!" I said not realizing i had said out loud. I looked over at Skylar and she was still laying on the ground smiling. We both got up and walked over to them. 

(SKYLARS POV)

"Really you had to now!" I heard Niall say. We both walked over to them.

"looks like Niall was getting some action!"One of the boys said.

"Niall is this the girl you would not shut up about" One of the other boys said. 

"Shut up!" Niall said blushing.

"Oh look he's blushing!" The curly haired one said.

"Skylar this is Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. Guys this is Skylar." Niall said. Awkwardly scratching his head.

"Nice to meet you" I said smiling at them.

"And it's very nice to meet you" The curly haired one said giving me a wink. Causing me to blush a little.  I could tell that annoyed Niall a little bit because he quickly changed the subject.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Niall asked.

"Well, we wanted to meet the fantastic Skylar you cant stop blabbing about." Louis said.

"Actually we wanted to invite you to a picnic we are having. Want to come it's tomorrow?"Liam asked

Before Niall answered he looked at me. I knew exactly what he was thinking. He didn't want to leave me alone. 

"You can bring her too"Zayn said.

"Sounds fun" Niall said.

"OK see you then" Liam said as they all walked away.

I think this will be good. Something to take our minds off the whole Austin and Steph situation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Authors Note***

Well nothing really exciting happened in this chapie but I think it was cute. I think it deserves a Comment or vote. I hope there was less spelling mistakes. I tried. What did you think of introducing the rest of the boys? Hope you liked it. Spread the word of my story pleasee. I am on my knees begging you. lol. :) Hope you liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

BE A FAN