Kiss Cam

"Oi it's bout to start!" Yelled James over the loud crowd surrounding them. Peter, Remus, Sirius, Lily, and James were at the 1979 Quiddich World Cup. The game was a match between Romania and Germany and of course was a very exciting thing for James and Sirius mostly. Peter didn't take a particular liking to Quiddich, he watched it once in a while but Lily and Remus where practically dragged there neither being very sporty at all. The tickets were expensive and they thought it'd be a waste to go if they didn't really like the sport but James and Sirius insisted, they had been saving up for this and wanted everyone to go. "Hell yea! I'm so excited!" Sirius exclaimed fist pumping the air. "We know." Lily said irritably clearly annoyed by the aimless banter that had been going on over the past few weeks about being 'bloody pumped for the Quiddich World Cup man!'. "Hey just everyone calm down now this is serious business okay?" James said jokingly placing a calming  hand on Lily's shoulder, she rolled her eyes in response. "My whole life has been leading up to this game and I will not let some girl mud-blood ruin it." Said Sirius taking a harsh tone. "Aye! Don't call her that!" Remus said from a seat over hitting Sirius on the back of the head. "Yea dude too far." James said. " Thanks Remus, I don't think I can survive another minute with this foul being next to me. And you," she said pointing at James, " are you just gonna let him talk to me that way?Why I even came at all is a mystery, someone switch seats with me." Lily said with an angered face obviously insulted getting to her feet. Remus got up and swapped spots with her. He now sat in between James and Sirius while she sat on the end on the other side of James her arms crossed looking away from him. "I said he went too far!" James said trying to save himself. "Whatever, it doesn't matter now" she said passively. This game was getting off to a horrible start, and it hadn't even started yet.
     About an hour and a half into the game, Lily was still upset, James and Sirius were shouting their heads off, Peter was watching like a 'normal' person, and Remus was mostly quiet, making comments here and there about how illogical both teams playing was. "I'm just saying the-"
"uh UH- AW" Sirius cut Remus off mid sentence by his exclamations, even though he wasn't listening anyway. "And Germany scores again!" The announcer said through the speakers. "We'll take a short break now seeing as neither team has caught the snitch yet." With that, many wizards rushed the stands going to the bathroom, for food, or just to stretch. "Alright I'm going to get some food anyone want something?" Peter said getting up. Sirius, Remus, and James all shook their head. "I think I'll come with you I have to use the loo." Lily said also getting up and giving the lot of them a sour look. Peter and Lily left and it was just Sirius, Remus, and James. "I don't know what her problem is." Sirius said putting his hands up in defense. "Well it wasn't Remus or I was it?" James said rolling his eyes. "Oh not you too." Said Sirius with a leer. "This was supposed to be the best day of my life." He sighed as neither James nor Remus replied they were both looking up. "What're you.." Sirius said looking up to find his face on a large screen encased in a heart, next to Remus with large, pink, letters above it that said 'KISS CAM'. "It just might be." James said with a huge smile suppressing a laugh. Both Sirius and Remus' faces went bright red and they looked at each other with a nonplussed expression. "Wha-" Remus uttered. "Well you ought to kiss then huh?! Go on!" James spoke again with an amused voice.
Sirius gave a small smile and without further hesitation leaned forward and started kissing Remus. Remus was frozen against Sirius' lips this was odd... Then he started to kiss back but pulled away first from the embarrassment of everyone staring. There were 'aw's and scattered clapping through the stands that made him blush more. "Mm" Sirius said smirking "I'd say next to Quiddich, that's the second best thing I've ever experienced." This comment made Remus roll his eyes and James laugh. Sirius fit his hand with Remus' and knew this beat Quiddich by a landslide. And Remus had a new respect for the sport.