Chapter 3

Yeah I know I forgot to post but I'm gonna post two chapters today to make up for it

"I CAN SEE LAND" Emma shouted. She was right, there was an island on our left.

"I CAN SEE A CITY" she screamed.

"What's with the screaming?" I asked. "I'm right next to you!"

"Sorry. Can you get the money, we need to buy more food."

I went into the little room and got the wallet.

"Catch!" I screamed and threw it in Emma's direction.

She caught the wallet with one hand, but since she was no longer in control over the boat, a wave threw the little boat to the side. Emma grabbed onto the railing to stop herself from falling. The wallet slipped out of her hand and in to the water.

How clumsy can you get?

She threw herself over the railing and in to the water, and I I ran to the front of the boat to take control over it. Emma was in the water for a worrying amount of time, so I let the anchor down on the opposite side of the boat, ripped my shirt and pants off and jumped in after her. That was unnecessary, because the second I hit the surface, her head popped up. I swam up to her.

"So? Did you get the wallet?" I asked.

"Yes, but we have a problem. The coins and my bank card are fine, but all the paper money is ruined. We'll have to ask my parents to put some money in my bank account."

I sighed. Why was my best friend like the queen of clumsiness?

"Wait a minute... Didn't you have your phone in your pocket?" I asked.

Emma then expressed her feelings in a way that would be highly inappropriate to put in here.

We swam back to the boat and Emma ran in to the room to try and save her phone.

I picked up my pants, took my phone out of the pocket and wrote a text to my mom.

"Hi mom. Me and Emma are doing great so far, but there's a little problem. First of all, Emma (aka the Queen of clumsiness) has ruined her phone. She accidentally went swimming with it. Then there's also another problem...

The queen of clumsiness dropped our wallet in the sea. All the paper money is ruined, can you ask Emma's mom to put some money on her bank card? We would appreciate if you could, sorry for being such irresponsible children.