00.

Darcy was told by the doctor her newborn sister's condition that she was born with was never experienced before. She notices that she has to keep this a secret from her parents until they find out for themselves. 

Will this condition change the family again? 

But, the real question is,

What is this condition? 

"I don't believe you. I don't think this is possible" I said trying to process the words the doctor had told me about my little sister. 

"You might see it when she first opens her eyes" He explains.

"But, when will that happen?"

"Give her about 27 to 30 weeks" he reassured. I nodded. He told me to go back to the car to get going. As I was about to go back in the elevator, I heard him calling for my name. I turned around to look at him in response. 

Then he said, "It's best to not tell your parents yet"

~27 weeks later~

"Harry, Darcy!" Daddy's voice echos from downstairs. "Come here! It's about Chloe!" 

I jumped out of my bed, rushing down the stairs to Daddy. Who has Chloe in his arms, Chloe wrapped up in a pastel pink blanket. 

"What is it Daddy?" I asking feeling, Dad's presence form behind me. 

"She opened her eyes" He said with excitement. Something familiar ringed in his words. But I just seem not to remember at the moment. 

"W-what color eyes does she have Daddy?" I ask, starting to get nervous by the second.

"I don't know dear, she only opened her eyes once. I think it was blue or green." He guessed.

"They should be both. That would be cool" Dad guessed, slowly walking to the kitchen. I dragged myself to the couch, throwing myself next to Daddy and the baby. 

Chloe stretched her tiny arms in front of me, signaling me to carry her. Even if her eyes are starting to pry open. I squinted my eyes and leaned forward to get a good glimpse of her eyes. 

But, I didn't get to see anything at all. 

I tucked my hands under her arms, squeezing her slightly and lifting her up from Daddy's lap. 

"She sure likes you Darcy" Daddy whispers. I smile and nod. 

"She likes all of us Daddy"

"Of course she does. She has the greatest father in the world."

"Who? Dad?" 

Daddy shoots me a glare. I laugh lightly and watch Daddy form a smile.

My attention draws back on Chloe, who is sound asleep on me. Her head where my heart is and her tiny hand not far from her mouth. Low snores coming out of her mouth. 

 I smiled at my sight of my little sister. 

Then suddenly, one of Chloe's eyelids start to twitch. That eye slowly opened like it was afraid I was going to poke it or something.

Once the eyelid was now out of sight, her eye looked like she was staring at me. 

And I found out she had green eyes.

I never knew a baby would open its eyes this way but it was kind of .. interesting to see. 

It didn't look like the colour of Dad's eyes.