Stalkig an elf.

The day, that my life changed started like any other normal day. My friend, Jasmin, forced me to follow that boy she liked. I din't even want to come, so I was complaing about her draging me there all the time. I was bored for almost an hour untill I saw a small figure running into the woods. This, ofcourse, was more intresting than Jasmin's stalking plan so I decided to chase after it. The figure seemed to follow the river down to the woods. It slowed down as we got closer to the woods and started walking around like it knew every single leaf there. As I approached I realised that it was a small elf. A real-life elf! I couldn't believe it. He looked to be at my age and he had ginger-colored hair with glowing blue eyes. He was holding something, but I couldn't see what it was. I was day-dreaming about him but a loud knock brought me back to reality. He knocked three times on a yellow door decored with pink roses. Then he opened the door quickly and closed it behind him. I needed to know what was behind that door so I got closer and knocked the same way as the boy did. The door opened slowly and I walked in.
What I saw then was amazing. A whole kingdom full of elfs and fairys flying from flower to flower, giants crossing lakes with only two steps and mermaids singing cheerfull songs. But how can this be? This is Oniria, the land from my dreams!