Priceless Dress of a Royalty.

"Where are we going?" I ask trying to catch up with Eric. "We are going to get you some new clothes." he says and he keeps on running."Oh, so we are going shoping?" I say. Eric slows down "We are going what?" he asks with a face full of wonder. "Shoping. We are going shoping, right?" I repeat. "I don't know what that is, but if it means, that we are getting you a new dress... then yes." he laughs.

He stops infront of a shop decored with two small statues on the sides next to the door and a purple sign that says: "SPRING DRESSES OF THE FOREST

He stops infront of a shop decored with two small statues on the sides next to the door and a purple sign that says: "SPRING DRESSES OF THE FOREST.". He knocks twice and waits while playing with his hair. He looks so impatient staring at the door. He knocks again. Four loud knocks. "I am coming!" we hear a soft female voice from inside. Then the door slowly opens and an old lady apears infront of us. "Eric?" she laughs quitly "You came for a dress?". He blushes hearing the lady's words. "Yes, but it's not for me!" he explains himself. "It's for her." he steps aside, so that the old lady can see me. "Oh! The little human girl." she says smiling. I feel so ebaressed. For everyone here I am the "human girl".

"What kind of dress do you need, sweety?" she asks me nicely. "U-uhm, I am going to meet the queen and the only clothes that I have are those." I show her my outfit "They aren't for this occasion.". "I see the problem, don't you worry." she says and vanishes in a room in the back for a bit. Then she comes out with some dresses. They were all so beautyful. "I think those will fit you. Try on anything you like." she says and leaves us alone in the room once more. "I'll be back when you decide, girl!" she says and I loose her sight. The dresses she brought were five. The one I like the most is a red one with gold details sewed on it. "Where can I go to try this one?" I ask Eric and he blushes immediately. "Eh... I don't know." he anwsers. "Then can you look the other way please?" I say with out even looking at him. "Y-yes." he says and turns to face the portaits hanging on he wooden wall. I change as fast as I can. "Ok, you can look now." I tell him and he turns around again. "Wow." he thinks out loud "I think with this one you can face the queen, you look amazing!".

" he thinks out loud "I think with this one you can face the queen, you look amazing!"

So he goes to find the old lady as I am changing back to my normal clothes. He returns with her. "Thank you, miss Leaffall!" he says and laughs. "No problem, go and you have my wish for a friendship with the queen!" she replys to him. Eric takes the dress and leaves the shop just like that. "Aren't you going to pay?" I ask him. "Do what?" he says looking at me like I am not speaking the same language with him. "You din't pay for that dress." I explain myself "With like...money.". "Oh! We don't have money here." he smiles at me. "You don't have money?!" I ask suprised. "No, what's the point? Everybody enjoy what they are doing. We don't need money." he giggles.

We arrive home and I wear my long fairy tale dress that looks like a princess owned it before it became my property. I am going to meet the queen of all elfs, the queen of Oniria, the one person who can and will decide my fate. I am ready.