The potion of disaster.

Dressed like a lady lost inbetween the centuries, I follow Eric down a path of emerald stones. He also wears his elegant clothes and he looks pretty cute in them actually. My heartbeat is getting faster with every step I take closer to the castle of my destiny. Eric told me there is going to be a ball in the castle and we have to wear decoreded masks to fit in. Mine is a golden one with white birds painted on it and blood-red feathers on the right side. Erics mask is covering all of his face with black details, that look like lace. Only his blue eyes are messing with the monochrome of his dark mask.

"Here we are

"Here we are." I whispered to my self as we stop outside the enormous gates of the queens castle. They are wooden and the details craved on it look like they are telling a story. I look at Eric, then back at the door. "Our tale." his says, gazing the curved figures on the gates to anwser the question I never asked. So this is the story that Eric told me about; Onirias past. The gates open and two man are waiting for us inside. "Welcome, dear guests." they say exacly in the same time and the same tone. We walk into a hallway and I lose my self in the beautyful paintings on the walls all around us. Thr hallway ends and we enter big hall with tall windows and a green carpet covering all of the floor like it was made to fit in this room and only.

 Thr hallway ends and we enter big hall with tall windows and a green carpet covering all of the floor like it was made to fit in this room and only

(My drawing, comment if you like)

In front of us is the queen sitting in her lovley golden throne wearing a ciel dress with real-looking butterflys sewed on it. "Hello my dear guests." she greets us with out looking at us. "Since you got here early, I think that we should start the test early." she says and within a second she turns and looks at me right in the eye. Her eyes are green with a yellow ending, she wears a white lipstick and her black short hair look perfeckt. "So my beloved girl, please drink this and let us begin." she says and noods to a servand in the back. "But the other guests are going to be here any time soon..." says Eric, who looks worried about me. "That fact, honey, doesn't bother us." she replys to Eric. The servand approaches me and shows me a small crystall bottle filled with a strange dark blue liquid. "Drink up, sweatheart." says the queen "Don't waste my time."

I take the bottle in my hands and open it

I take the bottle in my hands and open it. It smells like vanillia. I look at Eric. He doesn't look so sure and confident anymore."What is going to happen if I drink this?" I ask worried. "You can only find out if you drink it, pretty." anwsers me the queen and yawns. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I drink the whole bottle at once. My head suddently feels heavy and my eyeslids too. Erics voice calling my name is the last thing I hear before I pass out.

I wake up and stand on my feet. The hall, the throne, the tall windows are gone. I look around and I see that I am standing on a cyclic marbel floor with black and white stripes. Where am I? Where is Eric? I see a sword next to me. I kneel and crab it. The blade has my name curved on it; "Katerina". The sky is red, there are no clouds and there is no sun. I am surrounded by pillars twice my size. "What is this place?" I say to myself and start walking torwads the tallest pillar.