The garden of a ginger-haired boy.

Eric, uh? What a nice name, suits him perfect. His ginger hair were short and he wore 3 golden earings on his left ear. He had blue eyes like the sky and they had a spark of their own.

"I can't believe you got me in such trouble!" he said with out even giving me a quick look. "Why am I trouble? You don't need to look after me." I anwsered him "You just need to show me a way back to my... world.". He laught for a while, that confused me. When he saw that I wasn't laughting along he stop. "You don't know, do you?" he almost whispered those words. "What should I know?" I asked, smiling out of embarrassment. "Uh... NOTHING!" he anwsered as fast as he could.

That was rather strange, but my mind was full of all the storys of adventres and magical lands, where knights are fighting evil witches to save their loved ones, so it din't bothered me at the time. "Hurry up, blondy, it's going to rain and I realy don't wanna get wet because of you." said Eric, annoyed. "Sorry" I giggled "I'll walk faster.".

Not long after that we arived at Eric's house. It was build on a tree and there were stares made out of rope so you could rich it. A small house with round windows covered with blue lilys, nothing special and yet so pretty.He climbed up first and then he helped me to climb too. "Home, sweet home." said Eric and finished he's sentence with a smile "Come on, blondy, I am gonna show you around.". "Can you please stop callig me that? I have a name you know!" I said. He seemed pretty pleased that he annoyed me. "That's the kitchen, I will cook so don't touch anything, thats the bathroom, don't forget to ALWAYS knock.That's MY room, you are not alowed to go inside..." he started explaining "...and finaly". He open a blue door in the back of the house, which seemed very old. "The garden."

It was beautyful, pots were hanging from the trees with every kind of flower I knew. There were flowers planted even inside cavitys in the trees and some coloroful little birds were flying, giving the idea of small shooting starts, that changed colors. "So now you can tell me your name." he said joyful. "You made this? Its amazing." I asked with out paying attetion to his question. "Yes, miss no-name. I love flowers since I was a kid." he said and lost his self in the memorys for a bit.

"Katerina

"Katerina." I anwsered his last question. "Eh?". Obviously he was deep in his thoughts when I answered. "Katerina." I repeated. "What's that?" asked Eric. "My name..." I said. "But you can call me Kate if you want.". "Oh! So, blondy kate..." he laught once again "...any questions?". I gave him a cold look instead of anwsering. He giggled and grabed my hand. "The rain stopped. There's absolutly no reason to stay inside now!" he said while dragging me out of his house, into the heart of Oniria's kingdom.