Chapter 1: Seeing Red Eyes in a Dark Place

He had been dared to go into the abandoned warehouse. He didn't want to go in but he did, because the pretty blonde girl said she'd sleep with him if he brought her back the Skelton's head, that was rumored to be in the buildings basement some where.

So like an idiot he went. But he was terrified, and she wants him gone from her place of hiding! She had managed to finally free herself and the world of those horrid humans, finally able to get away from their torchure, and strong powers over her. Finally, after years of pain.

The rubble was everywhere, glass, dented and burned metal and stone that had once been walls and a roof the closest thing She knew of as a Safe place. She had been resting, starving for three months, having been running for three days straight, and having had nothing to drink in over that time span. She wanted peace. These stupid kids need to leave before she ripped out their throats and made them into dinner.

She looked at the teenager, he was lanky, black glasses, short brown hair, upturned nose, he was kind of cute, too bad she had no idea how to interact never the less flirt with a human! Pity though, now time to scare him.

The boy stepped over the glass, stone and metal the light from his phone making him clumsy. The only light to guide him in the half standing death trap. She looks at him watching in the shadows of the burnt, destroyed surroundings. She growled and turned her normal grey eyes into deep blood red glowing pools.

Her instincts screamed for this, her growl was a warning of these kids over stepping in a place they shouldn't be! LEAVE! She growled out at the boy. In the dark light, he saw her glowing red eyes starring at him, and heard her growls as terrifying roars of a monster.

The boy screamed and ran out of the building his friends heard the growls and the screams, ran for dear life with the boy. She pulled her self back and sighed. She moved to her old room. It was on the first floor a small room. No bigger than a walk in closet and She looked at the old, burnt, beetle, cockroach, and other insect infected mattress with sad eyes before flopping her small body down. She was still oozing out blood from the bullets and knives and burns from the blast. She never ever gave her self a chance to heal. So she hadn't healed yet and she was exhausted.

The boy says to his friends, "It had red eye! I thought it was going to eat me!"

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

So Vote, Comment, Pretty please!!!!! That wolf on the side is what her wolf form looks like, however!-she was in human form in this chapter. So please tell me if you like it!!! bye! I'll try to update after i get a few comments, please! :) ;) Bye Pups!!!