Chapter 2: Hearing the Howl that Proved the Rumor True

¿I own the story and the character, I sadly don't own the Avengers, or any character from not of my own design. Now enjoy! :)¿

She hadn't slept long, because it wasn't even midnight yet. But the random sleeping patterns were nothing knew to her. She looked around the room, brushing her black locks from her face, as she moved to get up. All her wounds had healed but they were now scars. She had many of those. A few more was not going to do much to her.

She stretched her body, human at the moment, some bones popped. She stood up, looking around the disaster zone of a building. The teenagers thought her master's body was here, She KNEW it was here. She moved over the rocks, glass, and metal shards with out a care. She could get cut, if She did she healed immediately almost as long as she gave it all the time it needed. So it was alright, that and her skin was hard to pierce. Diamonds, lasers, are the only things that are strong enough to cut through her skin, though even with that it wasn't easy.

Walking in the shadows to the small hole in the floor was sad. As She remembered a time when it was almost a safe place to go too. Almost.

Master was not a kind man, but he had no intention of harming her, or killing her. She moved, her pale skin was like a beacon against the black ash walls. She leaped down the small hole. She stares its mostly like the upstairs. The room however is far more burnt, solid black. Rats, cockroaches, and other "revolting" creatures moved along the walls and floor. Small holes in the ceiling of the burnt death trap filtered in some dull moonlight. However her eyes didn't need it.

In the back left corner of the soccer field sized basement was the body. Unlike humans She walked easily through the blacker than night room, seeing as if the sun was out, clear as day. Something caught her eye. Laying there in the ashes, and needle big rusted metal shards was a doll. Not just any doll, but her favorite one. The scent of death, fire, and ash nearly drowned out the scent of her own woodland, and lilly scent, but also the scent of her master. His scent had been old books, Scotch, metallic smelling, and the slightest hint of salty sweat.

The doll had been small, red haired, large black bitten eyes, rosey cheeks, large stitched in pink lipped smile. Her outfit had been a purple t shirt with a pink skirt. She picks up the doll, it's burnt to the point that it crumbles into pieces of ash, and slightly burnt cotton red hair.

She stared, in her head whispering to her self, "There really is nothing for me here. But....This mad man did make me this creature, did protect me. He deserves at least one person to visit his grave."

Standing, She stared at the dead body she had smelled, and saw before She even came down. On the ground was a black skeleton, to human eyes it'd blend almost right into the black floor. To her it stood out, like a white dot on a black canvise.

She never knew his name, he never gave her one. It seemed no one would care anyways, that never bothered them. Out of respect, she tilted her head back, and a howl ripped from her throat.

It sounded like a wolf, and an opera singer. A scream and a song it seemed. Showing how animal and human she was or was supposed to be.

Across town~

The teenager yelled at his father, "Dad it's true, there is some kind of monster in there, and it could have killed me, and killed other people! It GROWLED at me!"

The man simply laughed, and ignored his sons words. However, across the street from their home was the cemetery. A man in a black suit, black tie, and black dress shoes sat with a bottle of whiskey. A symbol, odd looking with the word SHIELD written in all capitals around it. He knew by the fear in the boys voice by how winded he seemed, and how frantic he had been. The boy had not lied.

Suddenly a strange sound, like a howl of a wolf a really big wolf could be heard, but if you listened close very very closely you could hear what sounded like singing in it. The man sighs and calls the only number on his black disposable phone, "Get the containing team down here. I found a well, what sounds like a lab rat on steroids over here."

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Hey! So, I know haven't updated in a while, but I have now, and I am so sorry! :) Anyways, comment, and if you want you can tell me what romance you want for 'She'. It cam be from any recent movie that had one of the Avengers in it. Also, I will not reveal her name either so don't ask. See you soon, gotta go, bye! ;) ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿