Unrequited Love

THREE YEARS LATER

DOMINIQUE'S POV

Alot can happen in three years...

"Mommyyyy!!" Kam and Leo say running up to me. I hug and kiss them. "He babies." I stand up and grab there night bags out of Omari's hand. "Basketball season starts in a few weeks." I nod. "I know im not stupid." He smiles and nods but i dont return the smile. "Anyways if you wanted to know we'll still be coming to games so they can see you play." He nods. "I miss you.." I roll my eyes. "I have to go, come on babies." I hold their hands and we walk to my benz. I put them in their car seats and drive off down the road.

You're probably saying whats going on? Why you doing Omari that way? Well shit happens and i learned what Loida meant when she said those Nba hoes arent no joke. He cheated on me, not with one but three different hoes. And what made me feel so stupid was the fact that i had to pick up a magazine to figure that shit out. Tsst, niggas are something else but i know now, i know now...

Alot can happen in three years...

OMARI'S POV

Damn i miss her so much but i fucked up. But hey i guess i was just young and struck by love. Shes gotten so much gorgeous if thats even possible but whatever im on my grind for my team and i dont need the stress right now.

I get in my black bmw i-fd and drive off to practice. While im driving one of my hoes hit me up. I mean shit it gets lonely.

Me- Yo.

Marie- Can i come through tonight?

I lick my lips and smile.

Me- Yeah, give me a little massage.

Marie- Anything for you Mari.

Me- Aight ill hit you up later.

I hang before she can say anything else.

I can say the game has changed me good and bad but ill never say im going back. Im at the top and aint nothing or no one stopping me. And if some feeling gotta get hurt in the process so be it. Im at the top of my game, fuck anything you heard. Nigga im Omari Khalif Jones!

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I pull up to my salon/barbershop i own, i gotta make my money too. I have to pay my bills. It is a three story building with the salon on the bottom, the barbershop on the second floor and my office, the meeting room and brake room on top. I get alot of business mostly from famous clientele but hey money is money so if you're paying we're in business.

I get out the car letting Kam and Leo out even though they claim they got it. "Come on." I hold their hands and we walk inside. "Hey guys." I wave to everyone in the salon. "Heeeey." They all say in unison. "Say hi Kam and Leo." They wave. "Hi." They say together. They get the usual 'Aw's and 'You are so cute's. My babies are nothing from shy but i guess thats how it goes when you're raised in the lime light.

We get on the elevator and stop at barbershop. "Hey." They all do the head nod to me. "Yoo."

"Whats up." "Whats happenin'." I walk over to my best barber Jamal's chair. "Whats up ma." He smiles at me and gives me a hug. "Whats up little mans." He play fights with them and they do it back. "Can i get a hug?" The guy in his chair jokes. We laugh. "Na thats that boy on the spurs girl um Omari is his name." A guy in another chair says. I laugh and shake my head. "Na not any more." They nod. "Well you can get with a real nigga like me." A old man says and we laugh again. "I have to go in my office, ill see you later." I say walking to the elevator with Leo and Kam. When we get off the elevator I go into my office and handle some paper work while Kam and Leo play in the lounge room.