From Time

IN A DREAM DOMINIQUE IS HAVING

Dominique and Omari are sitting in the room together cuddling. "I missed you." Omari says wrapping his arms around her. "I missed you too. I never want to let you go."

"But you have to..." Omari let's go of Dominique. "What no.." He starts fading away. "Noo stop Omari come back!! I still love you, please don't leave me alone!!..." He disappears and Nique is left there crying. "Omariiii!!!"

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I wake up to my phone ringing. I wipe the tears off my face and answer the phone. "Hello?"

Nat- Girl weren't we supposed to hang out today?

I look confused.

Me- Yeah why?

Nat- Because it's two in the afternoon and I bet you aren't even awake.

I jump up and look at the clock and she's right. "Oh shit."

Me- Um Nat I'll meet you at my ma's house alright.

Nat- Okay b-

I hang up the phone before she can finish. "Oh shit Kam and Leo." I get out of bed and run to their room.

"Babies??" I don't see them in their beds and my heart drops. I run back to the room and grab my phone. When I unlock it I hear the front door open followed by Kam's laugh. I run downstairs and see Omari coming in with my two babies.

"Where were yall??" Omari laughs.

"Just went out to get some breakfast and play at the park, don't get your panties all in a knot." I look at him like really.

"Oh ha-ha, you should start your own comedy tour." He laughs.

"I know I'm hilarious." I just want to beat his big head ass up. I smile but quickly stop.

"Ah! I got a smile, I saw it." I smile and shake my head.

"No you saw nothing." He has a big ass koolaid smile.

"I know what I saw, but I'll leave it alone." I roll my eyes.

"So did y'all have fun?" I say bending down to Kam and Leo. "Yes!"

"Yes!" I smile and kiss them on the cheek.

OMARI'S POV

Damn, Nique's body never gets old to me and now being a woman her body has become more beautiful. I love my woman curvy and she's the perfect size for me.

"You see something you like." I snap back and realize we're the only two downstairs. I nod.

"Yeah..." I point to a picture behind her. "That picture is mad sexy." She laughs and hits me playfully.

"Aight girl them hands gone get you in trouble." She rolls her eyes and walks up the steps twisting that booty. "That booty too." She flicks me off.

"And watch it leave." Ha I love that girl.

*

"Why don't you spend time with me no more." My main girl say pouting in my face.

"I just needed some time to myself."

"Or you've been with your ex." I roll my eyes, here we fucking go.

"I haven't been with her at all." She smacks her lips.

"Then what is this?" She shows me a picture of me in Nique's car talking then getting out. Damn I told that girl to get her windows tinted, she's so hard headed.