Everything's Gonna Be Alright

OMARI'S POV

I wake up to a candle lit room with roses every where and one and a million by Aaliyah playing throughout the room. I look down and all I have on is some boxer briefs and my skin is glistening.

I sit up on the bed right when Nique walks in with a black bra, thong underwear and red bottom heels on. My mouth drops open at how beautiful her body is as she walks to the beat of the song toward me. When she gets to me she feels on my chest and bites her lip causing me to lick mine. She pushes me back on the bed and gets on top of me straddling my dick. I look her in the eyes and say.

"Kiss me." She does as I say and we start going at it but then I feel a sharp pain in my leg. "Aaaah!!" I scream pushing her off of me and holding my knee.

I feel the same excruciating pain I did when tore my acl. I look back up to tell her to help me but I'm not in the room anymore. I'm in the basketball court, lying on the ground with everyone around me yelling at me to get up. Saying they need me and it's my fault we're not going to make it to the finals. I realized the pain stopped. I try to tell them to go away but the keep getting closer. One person pushes their wake through the group and when they get to the front I see it's Nique, yelling at me and pointing her finger.

"Everything is your fault, you lazy, cheating ass, good for nothing man!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!"

I jump out of my sleep and see Nique shaking me.

"Wake up Omari!" I sit up fast.

"What happened??" She raises a eyebrow and stands up straight.

"I should be asking you, I came in here and you were breathing extra hard. And sweating on your forehead." I wipe the sweat on my forehead with the back of my hand.

"Anyways.. There's breakfast downstairs, Kam and Leo are waiting for you to come downstairs. They want to eat like a family." I watch her as she walks out the room with her sophies on. Like damn I swear that ass get fatter every time I see her.

I get out of bed and wobble my crippled ass down the stairs. As I limp down the stairs I smell the sweet smell of maple bacon, grits, eggs and toast with jelly.

"Oooo I smell bacon." I walk by Kam and Leo's seat and rub their hair roughly. "And not just bacon, maple bacon." I sit down as Nique puts my plate and juice down.

"Your favorite, I remember." I smile and she rolls her eyes playfully. "Don't get all sentimental, it's Kam and Leo's favorite too."

"Like father, like sons." I say digging into my food. She nods.

"You're right about that."

We finish eating then Nique gets ready for work while me and the boys watch tv downstairs. Well they watch tv, I'm not into kids shows about toy trucks that talk but whatever makes them happy. Nique comes downstairs in a tan bodycon dress, some tan heels that make her legs look sexy as fuck, a black leather jacket and her hair in a tight high bun on her head.

"Damn.." I say under my breath gazing at how beautiful she looks.

"You see something you like?" I nod and she laughs. "Well too bad." My jaw drops.

"Pick your mouth up, drooling is not cute." I close my mouth a nod.

"Keep playing with me Nique." She walks over to Kam and Leo and kisses them on the forehead.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I bite my lip and smile.

"You already know, you don't want to get in trouble."

"You ain't gone do nothing with your crippled self." She walks over to the couch I'm on and big faces me as she walks by. I laugh.

"I love you too Niquey poo."