Chapter 8

Bianca's P.O.V.

I was walking around the park with Nick, talking. He was so sweet.

"So, tell me about yourself..."

He said. Oh great. I hate this question.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to say..."

I answered. The sound of his laugh filled my ears, making my heart flutter with joy.

"Well, I don't know... I was just trying to start a conversation."

He said.

"Well you failed at that..."

I said. He playfully punched my arm.

"How did I fail? We're having a conversation..."

He teased. I rolled my eyes, laughing. I went to push him but he caught both my wrists.

"Nuh uh missy, I'm too fast for you."

He said. I wriggled my hands out of his grip and sat down on the ground pouting.

"Aw come on Bianca, I was just playing... Get up."

He said. I pretended to not hear him.

"Well. You asked for it."

He whispered.

"Asked for wha-"

His strong arms wrapped around my body and I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

"NICK!"

I screamed. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking. I was pounding on his back.

"Niiiiiick put me dooowwwwnn"

I whined. He kept walking. I gave up. A few minutes later he lifted me off his shoulder and sat me on a picnic table. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Stay here, I'll be back soon."

He said. Before I could say anything, he disappeared. Oh great. Why did he leave me! And where did he go? I looked around to keep myself occupied. In the distance, I could see a basket-ball court with two people playing on it. It was a girl and a guy. The girl kind of looked like Alexus, but it couldn't be her. Why? Well because today Alexus had her hair down, a long sleeved orange shirt and jeans. The girl on the court had a ponytail, black tank top and black shorts. Also, who would Alexus be playing with anyways? Right? The two people looked like a couple, all cute and teasing each other.

About 15 minutes passed before Nick came back, his guitar in his hand. He sat down on the bench and looked up at me.

"Mind if I play you a song?"

He asked.

"Of course I don't mind!"

I answered. He strummed a few chords.

"What's your favorite song?"

He asked me. I opened my mouth but then closed it again. I don't know what my favorite song is...

"Sing... This Is Love!"

I said. He nodded and started playing. When he started singing, my heart melted. Why couldn't he just be mine? Ugh... When he finished singing, I clapped my hands. He laughed again.

"You have the voice of an angel..."

I whispered. I wasn't expecting him to hear me, but he did.

"Well thank you."

He said. An awkward silence set between us.

"So... Do you know how to play guitar?"

He asked. Yes, jackpot. Great opportunity...

"I don't even know how to hold one properly... But maybe you could teach me"

I said. He agreed. I got off the table and sat down on the bench beside him. He put the guitar on my lap and showed me how to place my hands.

"Here, like this..."

He said. He scooted closer to me and put his arm around me. He held my hands in his, directing me. I wish I could just tell him how much I like him...

"Who?"

Nick said. I looked at him.

"Huh? What?"

I said. He looked really confused...

"Me?"

He asked. I frowned.

"Wait, what are we talking about?"

I asked. He laughed softly.

"You said you wished you could just tell him how much you liked him... I was wondering who you were talking about."

He said. I blushed really hard. Oh no.. I accidentally said it out loud and he heard me...

"Uh... No one... That wasn't supposed to be said out loud... It's just a... Well... One of my favorite movie quotes?"

I said hesitantly. He probably didn't believe me, I'm such a bad liar. He laughed at me...

"Well, I was hoping you were talking to me so then I would have a reason to tell you how much I like you too-"

He started. Then he realized what he said.

"Uh.. No... I mean... I was kidding... I... You..."

He stuttered.

"Wow. We're both terrible liars. How cute."

I pointed out. He blushed and laughed.

"Yes we are."

He added. I gave him the guitar again.

"Sing another song for me."

I stated. He strummed a few notes.

"Whatever you want babe."

He said. Asdfgghjklfasdfgghjkl he just called me babe. Was this real life? Omg. He sang Find That Girl and the whole time he was staring into my eyes. When he finished, he moved the guitar, took my hands and we stood up.

"I think I already found that girl..."

He whispered in my ear. He kissed me on the cheek then intertwined our fingers.

"Let's go back?"

He asked. I nodded and we walked away hand in hand.

**

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know... Another cliche... I just love these so much, it's too cute.

Sooooo, if you all could follow Bianca on twitter its @boybandperfect and you should also read her fanfic! It's called My Night In Shining Armor and it's posted on Quotev.com I think... Anyways, ask her about it. I'm one of the characters ;)

As I've said before, I'm SUPER busy lately, so I'll post as soon as I can <3 hope you're all happy with the triple update tonight loves <3 Thanks again for the amazing feedback and don't forget to vote! :D

-Jocelyne