Chapter 9

Kris' P.O.V.

"So, what should we do?"

Jocelyne asked. We were seven people left at the table; Levi, Zac, Jocelyne, Mathias, Hanna, Breanna and me.

"Let's play football!"

Levi suggested. Everyone agreed as we got up.

"I'll just sit here and watch ok!"

Hanna said.

"Want me to stay with you?"

Mathias asked. She shook her head.

"Nuh uh, you go have fun with your friends, I'll just cheer for you guys!"

She said. She was so cute, I was really starting to like her... Though I still felt bad for Breanna. I mean, I'm pretty sure she really likes Mathias... Since Hanna wasn't playing, we would play three on three. I was with Zac and Breanna; and the other team was Jocelyne, Mathias and Levi. Uh oh, we were probably gonna lose... Our team huddled to talk about strategy.

"So um, are you guys good at football?"

Zac asked. I glanced at Breanna and we both burst out laughing.

"Not at all.."

I answered. He sighed.

"Great.. Levi is really good and Mathias isn't bad either..."

He said.

"What about Jocelyne? She's good too!"

Breanna said. True thing... And she's competitive too...

"Well then, let's just have fun even though we know we're gonna lose!"

Zac added. We all laughed then discussed a game plan.

"We're ready!"

Levi screamed from the other end of the field. I took the football and placed myself. I was gonna be quarterback... Let's see how this goes.

"Ready... Set..."

I started. Levi was guarding me, Mathias was on Breanna and Jocelyne was on Zac. This was gonna be an interesting game...

"HUT"

I screamed. Breanna and Zac started running. Ok, I couldn't pass to Bree because Mathias was glued to her and he's taller than her... Zac made a cut and he was open. I winded up and threw the ball as far as I could. Zac caught it and started running, but Jocelyne caught up and tackle him to the ground.

"First down!"

She exclaimed. Zac got up and passed me the ball.

"I'll get you back..."

He said to Jo. She just laughed and walked away. I placed myself again.

"Ready.... Set... HUT"

I screamed. This time no one was open, so I faked a pass then ran around Levi. I was so close to the touchdown line, when I heard Breanna scream

"KRIS WATCH OUT"

I turned my head just in time to see Levi leaping towards me. We both rolled on the ground and he ended up on top of me.

"Second down!"

I heard Jocelyne say. I was preoccupied staring into Levi's beautiful eyes...

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tackle you this hard. Are you hurt?"

He asked me sweetly.

"I'm fine! I'm tough.."

I lied. Because honestly, I think I might've twisted my ankle. And it was killing me but I didn't want Levi to feel responsible.