Chapter 3

"JO! JOCE! JOCELYNE! JOJO WAKE UUUUPPP!!"

I yanked the covers over my face and groaned.

"What do you want Bree..."

I croaked.

"It's Sunday! You forgot to put your alarm and we're leaving for church in 10 minutes!"

Breanna scattered around my room, picking up random clothes and throwing them at me.

"Here, wear this!"

She said. I lazily sat up in my bed, yawned and stretched.

"Bree, I'm not like you, I don't take hours to get ready..."

She stopped and laughed.

"Okay fine, you don't take forever to get ready... But still, we're leaving soon so get your butt moving."

She stated, before leaving my room. I sighed and got up. My feet and legs were sore because yesterday, Alexus, Kris, Bianca and I spent the whole day walking around. It was fun, we also found this really cute ice cream shop that had delicious ice cream...

"JOCELYNE HURRY UP!"

Breanna screamed from down the stairs.

"IM COMING! CHILL"

I yelled back. I grabbed some nice clothes, put them on then threw my hair in a ponytail. I never had my hair down because I thought it was too much work... I grabbed my glasses and my guardian angel necklace before running down the stairs.

**

When I got home from church, I immediately texted Kristeen.

Kris, you'll be jealous when you hear who I saw at church this morning... ;)xx

-Jo

Let me guess, you saw Levi? :p

-Kris

Yeah! How did you know? ;)

-Jo

Um well, you said I'd be jealous and you know I like him... XD

-Kris

I laughed and put down my phone. I thought it was cute. Kristeen and Levi... That sounds good together right? Even if it didn't, who cares about names. Personality is what matters. My door flew open, Breanna walked in and threw herself on my bed.

"We need a sister talk. Now."

She said. I climbed on my bed beside her and poked her shoulder.

"What's wrong Bree?"

I asked. She let out a long, exasperated sigh.

"You know how last week when you first met Mathias and he said we could go see their show this Friday? Well I don't know what I'm going to wear."

She stated. When I realized she was being serious, I started laughing so hard I lost my balance and fell off the bed. She leaned over to look at me.

"What's so funny? It's a serious problem for me!"

She exclaimed. I calmed down and sat up.

"Sorry, I just thought you had an actual problem..."

I said.

"Well it is a problem! I don't have anything to wear! And it's Friday! In five days!"

She answered. I giggled. My sister and I were so alike yet so different. She was such a girly girl, that was the biggest difference between us...