Chapter 4

"Punch harder! Put your strength into it!" I yelled at Anakin. It was fun bossing him around sometimes, but now I was honestly getting impatient.

We had been training almost non-stop for a week now, and he still was not skilled at hand-to-hand combat. I told Master Ren to help me, but he refused. He said that training Anakin in combat was my problem.

I came out of my thoughts and looked up. Anakin was throwing punches at the bag, but he was still not trying as hard as he could.

"ENOUGH!" I bellowed. He stopped hitting the dangling bag and looked up at me.

"I'm tired of you not trying. If you aren't going to train your best, then I guess it's time for Plan B." He looked somewhat frightened. "What... what's Plan B?" He stuttered.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards the wrestling mat. "If you aren't going to practice with a punching bag," I released him and turned around so he could see my face, "Then you are going to have to train with me."

He took a step back. "I don't hit girls. My father told me..." I cut him off by lunging forward and punching him hard in the jaw.

"I don't care what your father told you. I am your teacher now, I you will do as I say." I spat the words in his face.

I saw anger flash in his eyes. Thinking he was catching me off guard, he swung at me. I grabbed his wrist, and twisted it up behind his back.

"Hey! Ow! Let go!" He squirmed to try to get away, but I pulled his arm even higher. I could feel his body shudder with fear and pain, so I released him.

He collapsed on the floor, clutching his arm to his chest. "What the hell?! I need this arm!"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I know you do. That why I almost broke it." I reached my arm out to him, trying to help him up.

He glanced at me, but then hardens his look. "I don't need your help." He spat at me. His attempts to stand up on his own failed, so I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto his feet.

Still weak from me kicking his ass, he fell on top of me. He quickly pushed himself back up, but only high enough so he wasn't crushing me. He refused to allow me to stand.

I struggled underneath his weight, attempting an escape. He laughed, watching me try and wiggle out from underneath him.

I looked up at him with hatred in my eyes. But I then saw his crystal blue eyes, and melted in his gaze. I had the sudden urge to reach up and wrap my arms around him, so I did. His expression turned to shock, but then quickly filled with desire. He leaned down, breathing softly into my neck.

I let out a sigh. Whether it was from me holding my breath or if it had been from the desires I was feeling, I was not sure. But I pulled his face next to mine.

"Do you love me, Anakin?" I whispered softly.

He responded back twice as gently as I had. "There is no one else in the galaxy that I'd rather have."

Hey you wonderful people that read this awful thing that I write in my spare time. I may start writing this story again, but it will be a little while. 

-Darth Fetrah