Big Closet

Katherine awakes the next morning sweating wondering why she is so hot she goes to move the comforter but she's on her stomach and his having difficulty so tries to turn ans she realizes Joker is on her back and that that's where all the heats coming from, she turns her head the other way and get a mouthful of his hair so she turns back and she sneezes he wakes up and she sneezes again.

Joker: Kat are you o.k. do you need fresh air?

Katherine: I can't believe I'm saying this but what I need is you to get off me please your burning me up.

Joker: Oh.....baby I can do that with just a look.

Katherine: Joker!

Joker: Sorry.

He got up I looked back at him he had a smug look on his face reaching I took off my air standing I heard a crack all the way down my back, hearing a whistle I looked down and forgot I didn't have pants on just my underwear.

Katherine: If you like that then your gonna love to see what I do next.

He quirked an eyebrow up turning around I unbuttoned the shirt lowering it to my back looking back at him we  then heard a knock on the door I quickly wrapped myself up he ran over to me  I looked around for a robe he opened the closet and threw it on me, I smiled as he went over to the door.

Joker: Yes!

Johnny: Boss there's a guy here to see you.

Joker: Who!

Katherine: Joker ( whispering but snapping at him)

He looked back at me and I shut my lips they were in a line I went and I sat on the bed he looked towards the door.

Joker: Tell him I'm busy.

Johnny: Boss he said something about.......

Joker: What!

Johnny:...........Katherine.

I popped my head up and walked to the door I was gonna say something but Joker grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth, I mumbled but Johnny didn't hear me.

Joker: Tell him if he has anything to say about her than he can deal with me personally.

He ran his lips along my neck and bit my neck I jumped and he was still holding on .

Johnny: Do you want me to make him leave?

I hit his gut and he released I felt my neck and there was a mark there I looked at him and pushed out of his arms going to the bathroom I shut the door undoing the robe and looked at it, I turned to the side to see the back and he left teeth marks I felt it and it hurt then I saw his reflection in the mirror.

Katherine: You realize the mouth is the dirtiest part of the body?

Joker: Obviously with what we do with it.

I stared at him shaking my head going to look back at it and as I went to touch it he grabbed me and turned me around pushing me against the sink.

Katherine: Joker...do..

He bit me again and covered my mouth with his hand with the smile talk about irony he bit harder and I tried pulling away, he ran his hand down my side to my stomach he untied the robe and he let it fall, He then opened the shirt and ran his hand over the buttons one by one when it finally opened my tattoo appeared and he smiled in his biting. It started to feel good I then put my head back so I wasn't resisting obviously. I felt his hand my on my butt then he was fumbling with something and I realized it was his pants I looked at him you couldn't see it but I smiled against his hand placing mine on the sink he bent me over slightly still biting then he entered me feeling pleasure spur through my body he thrust hard I pushed back, I then ran my hand through his hair pulling him closer when he was reaching his climax he gave one last thrust and bit harder than before and I saw blood run down my chest he let go and licked the blood.

Katherine: You had to make me bleed?

Joker: I had too bite you....That's it no that's weird? or being freaked out?

Katherine: I'm a psychologist I've seen weirder things you pulling a Hannibal doesn't exactly freak me out.

Joker: But I just fucked you too.

I bugged my shoulders smiling at him I then grabbed a damp cloth and ran it up my chest  then bending over grabbing some peroxide I opened it but he took it and I put my head over the sink and it fuzzed but not much I was actually surprised, I looked at him in the mirror he put water over it then dried it kissing it.

Joker: Come on if you stay like that I'll take you over this whole bathroom and see how much I can freak you out.

I grabbed a hold of him and swung around then taking his arm and he twirled me then took hold and we started dancing across the room  I bent back bringing my head up to him he grabbed my leg and swung me around, he took me to the closet opening it he turned on the light and I saw it was a walk in that's cool.

Katherine: Talk about some Narnia crap here.

He chuckled and took my hand showing me the whole closet the shoes even fit I asked him why this was here and he said this used to an exit in case police showed and that if something were to happen I could get out too, we came to a door and he punched in some keys and the door opened.

Joker: Only you, me and a couple of my men know.

Katherine: Your men?

Joker: Only the ones I trust Johnny really and one other but he's been with me since I turned into this.

Katherine: What a person?

Joker: Katherine.

Katherine: No your a person.....a miss guided slightly deranged and maybe even crazy but....your still a person.

He looked at me and cupped my face kissing me I put my hands on his arms he ran his hands down to my waist holding me there for a moment when we released he looked at me and smiled.

Joker: So what are you gonna wear?

I looked around finding some pants and a shirt with words All yours across it, I shook my head and grabbed another one that said full house with a deck of cards I didn't mind that so I threw his shirt off and tossed it at his head sliding the pants on then the shirt I didn't realize in grabbing it my stomach partially showed.

Joker: Perfect.

I looked at him with a quirked face I pulled at it but it wouldn't budge I then decided against it and found a shirt that was a nice green and nothing on it and it was perfect I put it on and then I saw the back had a shear design, I thought oh well I still liked it.

Joker: Even better.

He came up and picked me up over his shoulder and carried me out he shut the door then we walked out through the closet at the end he still held me shutting the door again when he sat me down I started to laugh but then cough and it was a hard cough I couldn't catch my breathe I forgot about my lungs he ran to my machine grabbing my air I came over kneeling and he came and put it on me. I started taking deep breathes I was o.k. I finally stood walking over to the table holding my chest he placed his hands on my legs rubbing them back and forth I looked at him smiling he just sat up and kissed my forehead then stayed there planted in that spot I hate this I really did I wanted it to end I didn't like feeling.........helpless.