It's Just Sex

'Zara!' I could hear him calling me from a mile away. His loud voice, his tall-clad body, the skinny jeans that made him look a bit gay, I suppose. He took off his shades once he got to me. 

'Apa you nak, Daniel?' I asked him, unamused.

'I panggil you kan?' He says, even his voice irritated me. His annoying, high-pitched voice. It felt like he had a woman for a voice. 

'So what do you want?' I asked impatiently. He pushed back his hair. The young heir disappointed me, I knew what he truly was. 

'Why didn't you return my calls?' He asked me. I merely rose my shoulders. 

'I'm not the type to call.' I said. 

'So why didn't you answer my calls in the first place, then?' He asks. 

'Because I don't want to. Piss off, Daniel.' I said, crossing my arms. 'Before I get you removed instead.' This is getting boorish. We slept with each other, in my Sedan a few times, and now he thinks he owns me. I know his type, I know the kind of guy that he was. He was a pretty boy, looking for a fuck; would fuck anything that moves. I gave him a quickie, and now he wouldn't stop calling me. 

'You don't need to act so high and mighty with me, Zara. Why do you keep acting like a bitch towards me, I thought we had something.' He says. 

'You thought we had something, however we do not. Get your head out of your ass, Dee.' I said. Then he walked towards me, keeping himself close. He leaned down, I was waiting for what he had to say. 

He whispers, 'Don't act like such a bitch with me, Zara. You don't know what I can do to you.' What an arrogant son of a bitch. 'Doesn't mean that you're a princess you can act like you're all that.' He says. I laughed. 

'Excuse me, I'm sorry but I am all that. What are you going to do? Leak to the press about my behavior? About how I fucked you one night?' I smirked. 'I'm not the only one with secrets, Dee. If I would have told Daddy dearest about your daily trips to the Marina Bay Sands to feed your gambling problem, I don't think that you could threaten me quite easily.' I pushed him off of me. He looks nervous, I knew that I broke him. Easily, successfully, without even an effort. He pulls me to the side, and pins me against the wall. His fingers gripping on my chin. 

'Don't you fucking mess with me, Zara!' He says, angrily. Don't waver, don't show them even if you're scared. You're not wavering, you're not at all.

'You certainly should be rougher in the sack then right now, Dee.' I said, laughing; even if he puts me in a bit of a shock.

'You're a bitch, Zara!' He says, pushing me against the wall roughly. 

'I know I am. But you'd still fuck me, even if I am one, right?' I said, my smirk did not fade. He looks at me, I could feel his erection pressed against my thigh. Guys like Daniel, well, they get hard on anything. 'If you want a fuck, the least that you can do is text me. You don't even need to call.' I could say it simply, he's well hung. And he's a good fuck too, it would be a waste if we parted ways because of a simple disagreement. I leaned in and kept my lips close to his ear. 'Your car, five minutes.' I fished the keys from his pocket, and went on my way. 

I could feel his tongue inside of me. Still dressed, only my underwear on the floor of the Range Rover. I have always liked his car. 'I want more.' I said whilst moaning. He might have a girlish voice, but his tongue could work wonders. I told you, he's a good fuck. Great even. 

I could feel myself coming, my hand gripping onto his hair. 'Fuck me.' 

I did, shaking and calling out his name. He took a condom out of his wallet, and I put it onto him with my mouth. 

'You're doing great, baby.' He says. I scowled hearing him. 

'Don't call me baby.' I said, a hint of annoyance in my voice.

He tugs my hair backwards, 'I'll call you whatever I want.' He pushes himself into my mouth. He told me to play with myself while I suck him off, which I obliged. He pulls my hair up, just the way I like it. I was getting really turned on, I liked him; in this way. I sat on his lap, and he sticks it inside of me. 

This is me on a good day. High off of my ass, getting fucked by an asshole that's fairly good in bed. He'd do anything to me, and I wouldn't say no. Leave marks onto me, embed himself deep inside of me,  I won't care. Anything is fine. He'd give me pleasure and I'll do anything he says. 

'Who owns you?' He whispers in my ear, thrusting deep inside of me. Deep enough where I couldn't reach from my fingers. 

'You do, you do, now fuck me harder.' I said, while he bites onto my ear hence turning me on. 

It's not anything. 

It's just sex.