Chapter 4:Corri

I woke up under Main. He was snoring I didn't want to wake him so I slipped out of his arm and went up stairs to check my phone I got 3 new messages from Ty.

Ty☺️😎-I need to to come by and check the plan out.

Ty☺️😎-Aye you wanna hang out just you and me.

Ty☺️😎-Maybe movie and then Food

Ty and I always hung out with just us. I mean we've done that double date shit but hanging with each other alone was always fun.

Me- Sure. How about Thursday and I'll be there in 10.

Ty☺️😎-Ight

I got off the bed and headed in to bathroom to fix my hair and get ready. Even though I'm just checking things out I can't have my crew thinking that I am some lazy bitch that doesn't do anything but order them around. I left my hair down I slipped on a graphic tee and some ripped jeans. I got out the bathroom and Main was sitting on the bed looking at me." Ahh."
" What?!!?"
" Main you scared da fuck outta me."
" My bad. Where you going babe." He said looking up at me since he was sitting on the bed.
" Ta' go talk ta' Ty bout some stuff about Jordein, oh and me and him gon' hang out on Thursday okay."
" Ight well bye." He said pecking my cheek and running downstairs. He was gonna play on the PlayStation4 because I don't let him when I'm there because he would be so wrapped in his game we would fight.
"Really Main." I yelled from the top of the stairs
I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.
" What did you say babe?." He asked as I was about to leave.
" Nothin'" I mumbled
" Cooorrriiii." He whined. I ignored him and opened the door. He came up behind me and kissed my neck and whispered "Daddy gone they rid of that attitude when you get home."
I liked when he did that it was sexy. He grabbed my butt and let me walk out. I tried to keep a straight face but once I got into the car I started smiling and the. I drove off towards our meet up spot.