Chapter 12: Corri

Next morning

I woke up under Ty. I remembered what happened yesterday. I told him how I felt about him. I guess it was bottled up. It's just weird how he was always there and I would never let anyone get in the way of our friendship. If they did then someone getting cut. I mean I will cut a bitch. I should make a song called Cut A Bitch.
If you fuck with my friend you gone go to cut a bitch workshop.
Mm
Cut A Bitch. Snip snip go her edges she went to cut a bitch.

Lemme stop before I actually produce this song. I slide out of Ty's hold. I do my routine then I go downstairs to warm up Waffle House we hade yesterday. "Hey Corri." I screamed "What?!" Ty said looking at me side ways "Yo' voice is deep as fuck I ain't know who you were at first." I said opening the microwave "So, um do you want to talk about yesterday, or." Ty said looking down at me since he was way taller than me. "I guess so. Race you to tha table." I ran "Nig- that's not fair bo." He said jogging to the table "You had a head start." I rolled my eyes "maybe you just slow." Ty laughed sarcastically and took a piece of my waffle.
"Corri I know it's awkward now but I didn't mean to grab you and kiss you and make you weird an—" I cut him off "Ty meine Liebe I'ain weird it was pretty nice. Um, ROMANTIC I hate to say dat word but eh. It was different." I chewed my waffle slowly. I could tell Ty was thinking hard because he only became quiet when he was thinking about stuff really hard. "Freunde." Friends "Let's leave it there Ight." He held out his hand. I grabbed it and jumped on him. "Ow. Get off me fat ass." He swung me on the couch and sat on me. "Owwweee. Ty get off." I whined "Call me Big Daddy." He chuckled "No." I tried pushing him off but it didn't work "Say it."He looked down at me
"N—Big Daddy get off me." He got up and started laughing. "You did it." He managed to say in between laughs "I'ma beat yo ass Ty." I said heading upstairs "Corri where you going." He wiped a tear from under his eye "To get ready. We gotta  go 'nd check on everything at the place to make sure G.I and 'em ain't fuck nun up." Ty nodded his head and got a Foot Locker bag and handed me the pair of adidas pants. "Wear those and a green shirt." I got the bag and headed to the room.
After I took my shower I put on the adidas pants and my weed shirt. I decided to roll with the Air Force ones. I put on my hoops and my silver watch.
"Damn. Took yo ass long enough." Ty chuckled. "Shut up. No one said shit when yo was takin' 8 hours to pick some clothes da otha' day." I grabbed my keys and headed to the car. "Carpool." Ty yelled as he got into the passenger side of the car. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Then I drove off. I put my hand out for Ty to hold and he did. "Corri I wantchu to know I really really love you and I would never want to hurt you." He said looking at our hands "Ty. I love yo crazy ass too. I can't imagine living without you." He smiled and so did I.
We arrived at the headquarters and discussed things. "That's it." Ty stood up "Aye yo boss what about that dude that you love so much." Dave. He was an ass and I always shut his ass up "Dave Imma advise you to shut yo fucking mouth. Because last time as I rememba' you were all ova' my ass and now you mad cause I wouldn't let you tap. Now getchu ass back to work before I fuck yo ass up." I grabbed Ty's hand and guided him out. While we left all the dude were laughing. "You are so funny." Ty said wiping his face "I know. That's why you luh me." I bragged "Nope it's cause of your ass." He said as he grabbed it. I looked at him and grabbed his ass "Corri you are gay. Fuck outta here." I laughed "But you got a juicy ass." I blushed "Shut up." He nudged my head while putting his arm around my waist. We were walking in the park that was near the headquarters. The park is me and Ty's spot. My mom used to take us here and let us play. "I miss this park." Ty mumbled "Yep. Race you to da slide." I ran but somehow Ty caught up to me. We got to the slide and pushed a couple of kids out the way." I'm telling my mommy." One little girl said "Well you're momma a hoe so maybe she can give us some head." I laughed as the little girl cried and ran off "You're mean." Ty said sitting on the top of the slide. "No I'm not." I sat on his lap before we slid down. We then walked to the swings. "Push me." Ty said "Why dis is wrong. You 'posed to push me baby ." I pouted "Nope. I believe this is right." He smiled "Fin—" I was cut off by my phone buzzing "Hello." I said with worry in my voice "Is this Corri." An unfamiliar voice asked "Um yea." I said looking at Ty. "Well Jermain Dubai is in the hospital along with Jordein Perano. Is Ty there with you?" I looked at Ty and signaled for us to head to the car."Fo'sho I'll hand you off to 'em." I handed the phone to Ty. We got in the car. Ty was silent the whole time on the phone. "Bye." He said. He then handed me my phone and said that he will drive to the hospital. The doctor must have told him where it was. Half way during the ride Ty put his hand out for me to hold it. I followed along. We were quiet the whole ride.
I drifted off to sleep during the ride to the hospital. We made it and went to the front desk and she told us where Jordein and Ty were staying. "What happened." I managed to ask "I found out who the father is." He said with irritation in his voice "I thought you knew because of the DNA results." I asked "Her clever ass took the papers out and left the package under the bed." We entered the elevator "Who is it." I hugged his waist.He was silent for a while "Jermain." He voice boomed throughout my head, my body, my soul. I held my tears in "How many months is she along." I uttered "Four." Ty said with disappointment in his face. We arrived to their floor. We first went to see Jordein. While we were in her room Ty told me the story that the doctor told him on the phone. Jordein couldn't hear us because she was sleeping hard. I tried not to cry instead I made a plan. Jordein eventually woke up. I realized then I sat on Ty's lap and gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him. "I luh you baby." I said loudly "I love you too." He said before landing a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and looked over at Jordein. A look of sadness danced in her face. "Ty I think Jordein woke up." I said. I walked over and waved "Hey boo." I gave her a gentle hug. I rubbed her stomach "Aww my little god baby is gonna be so adorable."