Chapter 26: Pandora

"I want donuts and cranberry juice. Raylan wants apple juice and pickles." I told Jay . Him and King were at the store. I found out Raylan was pregnant and I told her I was too. We were both happy. "Call Corri." "I already did." I said winking "Aw my little me is gonna have a best friend." Raylan and I squealed. I heard knock so j got up and answered it "Sup Bitches" Corri said. I started to tear up. "Um...I'm sorry PanPan I ain't mean you were I was jus joking babygirl." Corri crouched down and kissed my stomach all over it actually. She then went over to Raylan and rubbed her stomach and talked to the baby. We rolled our eyes. "Well where da food at." Corri asked standing up going through the refrigerator. "They getting food." Raylan said. Corri came back over and plopped on the couch in between Raylan and I. "I'm so fucking tired." Corri yawned. I held her as Raylan leaned on her.
The boys came back with Ty. "Getch y'all ass up and eat." King said "If yo ignant yellow ugly looking like fucking chucky pussy ass shut da fuck up." Corri said half sleep. "DAAAMMMMNNN." Jason and Ty said together holding their chest. King stuck his middle fingers at all of us. I immediately started crying. Ty went to hug me. "Great job X." Corri mumbled. "Whose X." Raylan said. "Nickname for King duh." "Eat my ass." Raylan said. Corri rolled her eyes. Ty still rubbed my back. "Its okay Dora." I pushed Ty wiping my eyes. "Shut up idiot." Me and Raylan got our food and ate while laying under our boyfriends/baby daddies, "Well me and Ty gotta go bye babygirl." Corri said kissing my cheek. "Bye my baby." She kissed Raylan's cheek. Ty dapped and hugged everyone up before they left. We all fell asleep after they left.