Chapter 39: Part 1

TY

"Talk ta me." Corri whined trying to sit on my lap. I pushed her off and rolled my eyes. "Fine I'm tryna be a fuckin good person but yo stupid ass being a fucking asshole." Corri said leaving the room slamming the door. I shook my head and puts some clothes on.
I headed downstairs and walked out the door to the car. Even though Corri will be pissed, I needed some damn space. She can't always be acting crazy when we around people.
My phone rings and I look at it
😈💗💦Ma💦💗😈
I Ignored it. Before you know it my phone started to blow up with texts and phone calls. I just kept ignoring it.
I really didn't have time to hear Corri's ass nag.

"Hey sup man." One of my old high school friends said greeting me. I came over to his house cause this nigga always had a damn party. "Sup nigga. What's good with this party."
"You know a couple of bitches coming over and shit like that." Even though Corri was being pissy and shit I didn't like the fact of random bitches that are A. Thirsty and B. Thirsty. But what the fuck a party is a party. "Ight." I went to go get a drink and chill out.
About 5 minutes pass and a flood of random woman come in crowding the floor. These bitches where like the freaky ones. The ones that fuck anything that can be fucked.
One of them caught my eye, she was medium height, thick with curves, long wavy hair, and she was pretty. I just looked at her every once in a while, but later she came to sit on the couch. "Parties not your thing." I whispered to her. She shook her head and blushed. We made small talk and made little jokes. This girl was cool. "What's your name" I asked "Venna." I nodded my head. She scooted closer to me I guess cause she thought I couldn't hear her. "What's your name."
"Ty." I shrugged and looked at her eyes that were gleaming. I moved closer and closer to her face and kissed her softly. She followed along and before you know it we were in a room on the bed.
She quickly got undressed and so did I. I slowly caressed her naked body. She bit her lip I smirked and stuck my member in slowly. Venna moaned loudly and I went deeper and faster as she got louder and louder.
We kept this sex shit going for about 2 hours.
I fell asleep cuddling with her.

I woke up next to Venna. Oh shit.
IM SO FUCKING DEAD. I gather my self quickly and get out the house.
I took a couple of deep breaths before driving home.
Just tell her what happened. It's better she knows from me. Did I use a condom? Yep I made sure that shit wasn't busted or had any holes in it.
I arrive at home. "Hey Corri." I said in a low depressing voice. "Hi. Wanna talk." She asked making a plate. I nodded and sat on the couch. Corri sat next to me putting the plate between us and handing me a fork. "You should go first." Corri mumbled. "Corri I apologize for ignoring you. Sometimes you just get overprotective of me and it makes me mad when you go all crazy and shit. I love you so much and I don't want to see you hurt an-." She cut me off "Ty I am really sorry and I guess I did get outta of hand. I luh you to da point whea' luh isn't how I feel..... I'm scared to loose ya." Corri mumbled. My eyes widened and I hugged her. "I have something else..." She raised her eyebrow. I told her the whole story. "I didn't mean to. I mean oh my fucking goodness I can't bear to think about you and what I probably could do to you. I am so ashamed and I feel like a bitch for doing that shit C-." I was cut off "I already forgive you." Corri gave me a huge hug and rocked me. "Y-You really do." I mumbled "Yep my baby. I luh you so much. Some niggas lie and get dey hoes ta tell a bitch but you not like dat bae. You faithful and you neva would wanna hurt me." She kissed me on the lips. I smiled during the long kiss. Corri put her hand on my chest pushing me down slowly. "You really want this." I laughed "Mhm I wanna be numb." She bite her lip and kissed me.
We did the nasty.

"I'm so fucking hungry." I whined "Well I am too so carry me downstairs." Corri couldn't walk and she wanted to come with me. "Oh my fucking shit." I yelled putting her on my back. "I luh you my tall, sexy, fine, delicious, carmel boyfriend." She moaned kissing me all over my face. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs and warmed up some food. I put Corri and the food on the couch. We ate the food and then started to watch TV.
"Babe you good." I asked. Corri shook her head no and turned pale. She ran to the bathroom.