Chapter 30: Flashback Part 3

4 months later.........

"You got this shit Kyeil." Roman asked. "Yep." Roman gave the guys a nod before heading out with them.

Ty and Roman stopped talking after the whole punch in the face accident.
Roman feels bad but still thinks Ty was being a bitch and Ty feels the same.
Roman is carrying out with his idea that he had months ago. The original plan had to be altered due to Ty.
"Turn right at 'Questis Road.' " Roman grabbed his phone to shut Siri off. "Bitch ass computer." He mumbled. "Resend 'dick pic to Meraij (Mer-raj)' " The dudes laughed "Shut da fuck up befo y'all niggas disappear and ain't nobody lookin fo yo asses. And don't send." Roman said approaching a house that looked like it could fit 2 families of 5 or 6. Roman tilted his head confused. He thought about the type of house Ty said Corri had and what her dad could afford or get and this house looked nothing like what he described. Roman shrugged it off and proceeded with the plan. He snuck through the window of the living room. "Ahh. Baby." Roman stopped and let his jaw drop. He shook his head and continued to walk upstairs. He peaked through the door that the noise of loud sex was coming from. 'Oh shit.' Roman thought as he peered through the crack of the door. Roman quietly snuck out and told the guys a lie to get them to leave. He stayed and thought things over. A blue car suddenly approaches the house Roman heard the car and hid but in a place where he could se who was getting out of the car.
The car sat there for a while before someone got out. Roman couldn't see the guy but he got from his hiding place and ran up to the guy with his gun cocked. "Chill." Ty said. Roman sighed and put his gun down. "What da fuck you doin hea' " Ty shrugged "None yo fucking business just know i need to get even with a bitch." Ty went into the house and to the room. Roman followed and shook his head. "Dis  a bad idea." Roman whispered. Ty ignored his comment and let his mind flow with thoughts. His thoughts filled with anger and confusion and fear. The walked in the room and shot Corri's dad twice in the chest and one in the head. Ty dropped his gun in shock while Roman stood behind him and looked at the dead body then the broad in the bed. Roman stayed to help the girl. He found out her name is Jordein. Roman asked her why she was fucking an old German dude. She said that she was struck with having a pimp. Roman felt bad for her and did her a huge favor. Roman killed her pimp and gave her a couple of dollars to help her out. He then left never to see her again.

3 weeks later......

Roman met Ty at the Trap. Ty was pacing back n' forth "Where were all this time dude."
"Um...trying not to get caught fo killing a pimp and someone's dad nigga." Roman said in a smart ass voice. "What the hell are we going to do." Roman chuckled and shrugged. "I guess I could...nah neva mind." Ty turned his head quickly. "Nigga do what." He said staring at Roman hard. "Ight I know how you and Corri are so just tell her I killed her dad." He shrugged. "Nah bruh I can do that."
"She'on even kno who da fuck Roman is. Just tell her I killed him. If she asks why den tell her dat her father got my bitch pregnant." Ty juggled this in his mind before agreeing. "Ight man I gotta go to the thing with the lawyers and hospital and shit." They dapped up and Ty left. Roman went back home and just tried to make sure everything seems believable

"Corri." Ty mumbled every four seconds before being interrupted by Corri's mumbling. "Who ever did dis  shi-."  "I know who did it.." Ty mumbled. Corri turns her head "What."
"Roman Kyro did it." Corri scrunched her face up. "Who." Ty sighed not wanting to snitch on his homie and lie to Corri. "Roman is a gang boss. We've met before on attempt to be cool but it never worked out. I saw him leave some house. I ran after him because we had some unfinished business. I finally caught up with him. He asked if I knew an Amall Artz. I said yes. I caught on. I pushed him against a wall in the alley and asked him what he did. He told me and laughed hysterically. I let him go after all the pain and hurt he caused you and momma.." Ty thinking this story to be full of shit but everyone was in a desperate situation and needed answers. Corri ran up to Ty and hugged him. He rocked her back and forth. 10 minutes pass of crying and mumbling. "Roman is gonna fucking pay fo dos in blood."

-------------------------------------------------------

Flash backs over but is this story over.

Did Roman pay in blood.??

Flashbacks are hard so I'm not doing anymore flashback chapter now.

Hope you enjoyed