Chapter 13: Corri

Me and Ty walked out of Jordein's room. Ty pushed me on the wall "What was that." He looked me up and down "What you talkin' bout." I tried to get off the wall but he pressed his self on me. "Really Corri. Don't play no fucking games wit me." He let me go "Whateva. I can't give ya' a kiss and sit on yo' lap then fine." I rolled my eyes and strolled into Jermain's room. "Hey Main." I said smiling "Hey Corri. " Main's voice was wispy "Aww don't try to talk i'on wanna make da pain worst on ya." I kissed his forehead. "Thank you." He managed to say. I walked in the hallway waiting on Ty. "Ight bruh  see ya around." He walked passed me. We were quiet until we made it into the house. "Corri." I kept walking towards the stairs. "Corri." Ty yelled louder "What?" I yelled back. Ty pressed me on the wall again. "You betta get rid of the attitude before I fuck you up. Understand." I liked when he did that it's sexy. Really cliche but sexy. I couldn't help but let a smile dance on my face. "Yes baybeh." I whispered. Ty sat on the couch and signaled me over. I sat on his lap." I just wanted to make sure you know whatchu getting into wit her." He said laying down so I was saddling him. I leaned over and let him wrap his arms around me. "I unda'stand baybeh." I said. Ty kissed me on my cheek. I licked the tip of his nose. "Eww you nasty." He said sitting up. I stuck my tongue out.Ty stood up and went upstairs. "Baaaayybbeeehh." I whined while going upstairs "Leave me alone." He said laying down. "I'm sowwy." I whined while sitting on him "I forgive you baby." He tossed me on the other side of the bed. "Gotchu  back." Ty chuckled. I slid into bed and faced the other way. Ty inched closer and held my butt. I turned and licked his cheek. "Stop being a damn freak." Ty said "Okay Papí." Ty smacked my butt and said "I see that I got the attitude gone. Next time this dick gone handle it." I started to blush. Ty rubbed my butt while I drifted to sleep.

Next week...........

"Are you sure about this Corri." Ty said looking at me up and down. We are finally going to meet up with Roman and Ty is worried about his plan. "I'on need you to worry fa' me okay baybeh." I said hugging him then grabbing his butt. "You are so gay Corri." Ty pouted "How am I gay if I do dis." I started lightly twerking on him. "Mm never mind den." He said wrapping his arm around me and picking me up. He puckered his lips. I kissed him then my tongue slowly leaked into his mouth and we went at it. I heard a knock at the door. We stopped. I hopped off the desk and answered the door. "Yea." I leaned on the door way. "Roman is almost here boss." Kyeil said. He was my favorite employee. "Thank ya Ky." I gave him a hug and told the others to leave and head for Romans headquarters. Ty took forever but he left in the nick of time too. I heard a knock. I answered the door and saw Roman. 'He's not that bad looking. Well actually fine.'
"Hi you must be Roman." I said smiling and letting him in. " And you must be tha' pretty Corri." 'New Orleans accent like mine. Might wanna make an actual alliance wit 'em'
"So about tha' alliance I—." I was cut off "I actually want to apologize fo' yo fatha' I ain't mean ta kill 'em. Me and Ty weren't thinkin' right so I'm sorry Corri." He said looking into my eyes. 'Wait did he say TY. Oh hell nah Imma get some answers.' I looked at Roman's big eyes " I forgive ya. I know my mama would want me to." I smiled and held his hand in mine. My phone buzzed in my pocket "Hol' on please." I walked out the room to the doorway. "Yea."
"Me and da boys almost through hea' you good over there." Ty asked
"Yea. We got a'lah ta talk about when you get back Ight."
"Cool. Bye love you." I hung up and proceeded with the conversation about the truce. We made an alliance "Well dis was coo'. See ya 'round." Roman said leaving. I plopped on the couch in my office and slept.