Prologue

First thing, I do not own any of the characters in this story. Second thing, this is my first fanfiction, as I've stated before, so please do not be too harsh. I will always welcome constructive criticism. Third, I haven't finished the whole series of Katekyo Hitman Reborn yet, so I may not refer to characters accurately.

Pairings: I don't know if I want to add any...we'll see...

WARNING: Spelling and grammar mistakes may occasionally occur!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

            SMACK!

"MAMA!! PAPA!! HELP ME!!" a shrilly voice screamed. Two pairs of feet immediately rumbled through the house, getting louder and louder until a handsome blonde man and a pretty brown haired woman slammed through the door shouting.

            "Hinata-chan! Are you okay?!" the woman, the girl's mother, yelled breathlessly.

            "Hina-chan! What happened!!" the man, the father, glowered.

They looked down to see two young girls. One was struggling to remain conscious as blood oozed from her stomach while the other had a fist imprinted on her cheek. The couple ran to the girl that looked as though she had been punched, completely ignoring the bloody mess next to her.

            "Oh, Hina-chan! Did that Dame-Tsuna do this to your beautiful face?!" the man growled, finally sparing the other girl a glance. "I'll teach her not to mess with you if she did."

            "...yes, Papa...it was her! She punched me!!" the girl shouted before letting her head fall into her mother's arms with an unnoticed smirk. Her father's eyes blazed in anger.

            "How dare you do this to my precious little princess!" he bellowed, proceeding to kick the bloody girl in her fresh wound. Her eyes widened and an involuntary gasp escaped her lips as she flew to the other side of the room, the wall cracking from the force. The mother made no move to stop him, even when he continued, but her eyes flashed with guilt. Gathering all her determination, she gazed at her husband.

            "Iemitsu," she called softly. "I believe that's enough. Look, she understands. See?" She pointed at the half-lidded Tsuna, inwardly wincing at her appearance. Iemitsu, as she called him, only grunted.

            "As long as she understands. Nana," he looked at his wife and daughter. "Why don't you take Hinata back to her room? And patch her up too." Nana nodded, lifting her daughter as gently as she could out the door. After she left, Iemitsu turned to glare at the girl lying on the floor.

"Now what to do with you..."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So that's a start! Honestly, I felt like it could've been better but...whatever! I'm too lazy to change this again. Is this story okay so far? Good? Bad? Too cliche? Let me know what you think (somehow. I'm still rather new to Wattpad).