Bad Turn

"How is she, Shamal?"

The man named Shamal hummed in response.

"She's doing fine. It's a miracle the girl's alive at all," he chuckled. More seriously, he continued, "What happened to her?"

"None of your concern," the teen returned flatly.

"Ooooh~ You like this one~" Shamal teased, silently screaming when he heard the click of a gun.

"How long until she regains consciousness?"

"Hmm...she should be fine in about 3 hours if she keeps up this rate of healing." He glanced lecherously at the unconscious girl's form. "I--"

"Don't even think about it," Reborn snarled possessively.

"Does this mean that I can have Bianchi?" Shamal tried. Reborn shrugged.

"I've never stopped you. Go ahead, try, if you can."

"YEEEEESSSSS!!!"

"Sta 'zitto!"

. . .

"Gokudera Hayato, is it? Why are you trying to kill me?"

"Sawada Hinata! I challenge you for the title of Vongola Decimo!" the boy, Gokudera, proclaimed.

"Hm...I remember now. She'd written a report on you. Smoking Bomb Hayato," she smirked, seeing the other flinch slightly.

"Whatever, let's fight!"

"Sure, but if I win, you join me."

The bomber threw a stack of lit dynamite. He grunted, thinking he'd already won. Now he just had to wait for the explosion. He frowned, throwing the dynamite he had continuously. All of them fell to
The ground uselessly.

...why isn't anything working?!

"She's more useful than I'd thought!"

From above!

The silver head boy narrowly dodged the incoming barrage of bullets. Panting, he shouted, "Double Bomb!" throwing twice the amount he did before. The girl was too fast. How was she diffusing all of them?! "Triple Bomb!!!"

Where was the girl?!!

"You left one," Hinata giggled from behind him. He spun around quickly, wondering what she meant.

"Fanculo." Gokudera stopped all movement, arms resting at his sides. He closed his eyes.

I guess, this is the end....

.
.
.
A dull emerald green met bright sapphire blue.

"I win, Hayato-kun~"

. . .

"Sta 'zitto! I'm trying to sleep here!"

Both pair of eyes landed on the supposedly unconscious girl.

"Ah," the girl covered her mouth with a hand.

"Tsuna!"

"Little miss!"

Silence ensued.