Hinata Plus Guns Equals Death

"Hinata-sama, where did you get that from?"

The barrel of a gun was pointed directly on the younger siblings head. The blonde twirled it skillfully in hand.

"Beautiful, isn't it? I got as a gift from a dear friend," she replied, as she pulled the trigger.

"HIEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Tsuna scrambled to dodge the bullet as it hit the wall behind her. If she hadn't moved, it would've been lodged in her skull.

"...what was that...?" Hinata backed away, a little unnerved. Tsuna flushed bright red as G and Lampo broke out in fits of laughter.

"T-That was awful!!!" the pink headed ghost choked out.

"I-I thought y-you--hahaha--got rid of--hahahhahahahhaha~" Lampo rolled across the floor, Alaude looked away, but you could see his shoulders trembling, Daemon wisely chose to float away to laugh. Knuckle was shouting gibberish, Asari chuckled nervously and Giotto was eyeing Tsuna cautiously, slowly making their escaping.

"Shut up!!" Red flames erupted from the humiliated brunette. "You guys are such assholes," she grit out, forgetting about her sister and the uninvited visitors, who were looking at her as if she were crazy.

She totally wasn't.

"That fire--REBORN!!!" Hinata scowled. "Did you shoot her with that bullet?!"

"No," came the response. Reborn fell gracefully from the ceiling, wearing a pink ninja costume.

"What the hell are you wearing?" His charge demanded, stomping her foot on the ground. "I told you to wear something normal!"

"Didn't want to," Reborn scoffed, dismissing her with a wave of his hand.

"Perhaps this is the time to escape?" said Daemon, looking exhausted.

"I'm staying. They're only gonna bother me later," Tsuna whispered back. She resisted the urge to run away from the fedora wearing teen.

When did he even change?!

"Why are you so defensive, Dame-Tsuna? Just..." Reborn gently caressed the girl's face, tilting it upward to look into his onyx eyes, "Relax..."She flushed, futilely pushing the male away.

Damn it! He's way stronger than me!

"Get your hands off me!!" Tsuna snarled. Reborn complied with a shrug, smirking at the reaction he got from her. "You're such a jerk!"

"Meh, I've heard better insults." Orange eyes narrowed toward the speaker. A blonde teen wearing green cameo attire came into view.

No one asked you!! Tsuna mentally screamed. Reborn chuckled, as though reading her mind.

"What's this? Are all born mafia people like this?" Tsuna shook her head with a tired sigh. "Never mind. Where are the other ones? I know they're here."

"Oh? You're pretty good," said a pretty girl with blue hair. "I'm Lal Mirch."

"Colonello," the blonde piped in, grinning flirtatiously. Lal smacked him on the back of his head.

"And you?" Tsuna asked as casually as se could, looking expectantly into forest green eyes.

"Hm...I suppose this cloak could use some work if you can tell I'm here," the green teen mumbled.

"He's Verde," a kind woman said, brushing his spiky green hair fondly. "My name is Luce. This is my oldest daughter, Aria." Aria glared at Hinata hatefully. The foolish girl had dared call her mother a whore! "And this is my youngest daughter, Uni."

"Hello," Uni greeted, smiling cutely at Tsuna. The brunette didn't miss how the seemingly naïve girl narrowed her eyes at Hinata.

"Hello," Tsuna returned politely. She wondered why Hinata wasn't doing anything and letting these people introduce themselves to her without any interruption.

"Ha! I'm the great Skull-sama!! Bow before--" Reborn and Colonello simultaneously kicked the purple haired punk to the ground.

"Shut up, lackey!"

"WAAAAHHHH!! Luce!!!!! Reborn-senpai and Colonello-senpai are bullying me again!!!" Skull sobbed pitifully. Tsuna couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy.

"That's enough," Hinata interjected, cutting through the warm atmosphere without a second thought. "Dame-Tsuna." Said girl turned back toward her sister. "Be thankful I gave you a chance to make some friends before you die."

Hinata grinned sadistically.

"Die~"

The last thing Tsuna saw was a blinding light.

Then, everything went black.

. . .

I've been running out of title names for a while now....😅

So~? How was it? Good? Bad? So-so? Horrid? Terrible? Awful? Took bad for words? Meow?😸 Gosh, I have no confidence whatsoever😩😩😩. Have to work on tht.😫😫😫

Hopefully I introduced the Arcobaleno okay...I was kinda hoping to bring them in gradually, but I decided to reveal a majority of them first to make it easier. 😁😁😁😁Fon and Viper should be introduced soon. I dunno. We'll see how it goes.

As you can see, the Arcobaleno are all teenagers in this. Except Luce, 'cuz she has a daughter. I know that Uni is Aria's daughter, but whatever. This is fanfiction, and I'll do whatever makes things easier for me or what you readers might request😎😎.

This is All27 with an undecided main pairing, so it'd be easier on me if I made them all around the same age group, which is around 10-15. Would you guys like to vote for a pairing, just see how this goes and then I'll decide myself, or should I see how this goes then have a poll in later chapters? Let me know.

I also kinda forced the First Generation in since they're going to play a big role a little later. Sorry if it's weird😕For now, I think they're there for comic relief. Or something.😶

I'm not really sure how to go about using so many characters without forgetting about them. If anyone could tell me, that'd be great...😉😉

I talk too much....😓

Thanks for reading!!!

Really!! Thanks!!